Stranded

"Ahg...fuck" Leo groaned in pain and breathed unevenly as he held his hand up to his chest wounds, feeling blood smear on his palm. If that dog sank its teeth down any further, Leo surely would've been dead. Thankfully though, his skin was just barely punctured, and the wounds were pretty minor, ...considering how bad they could've been. In fact, if Leo wore a shirt, his injuries could have been even more minor. Being the stubborn creature that he is, Leo avoided telling Vincent that he was literally bleeding out, but just about 15 minutes after take off, Vincent finally remembered.

"Oh shit! Leo!" His sudden voice interrupted the silence, making the Winged sitting in the back of the helicopter slightly jump from surprise. Vincent switched on auto-pilot and left his seat to tend to Leo's wounds "Why didn't you remind me?! You could've fucking bled to death!".

Feeling stupid, Leo huffed "I don't fuckin' like you, alright?! Just shut up and forget about it".

Vincent rolled his eyes as he retrieved a very fortunate first aid kit from the back. He sat down in front of Leo and opened the little metal box, getting all of the supplies ready.

"Just hurry up... I hate this shit.." Leo mumbled, hating anything such as rubbing alcohol or needles. Especially needles.

"Quiet, Leo" Vince calmly remarked as he grabbed a towel and dampened it with some Hydrogen Peroxide "This might hurt a little bit. Just stay still and try not to tense up". Leo just nodded and slightly held up his arm so it wasn't covering up the bite marks.

Leo inhaled a sharp breath when he felt the cold cloth press up against his bleeding wounds. It was just a little cold at first, but soon enough, it started to faintly sting. It wasn't as bad as rubbing alcohol, but definitely not something enjoyable. It was nothing Leo couldn't handle, it was just uncomfortable. After what felt like an eternity, Vincent pulled the towel away and grabbed the gauze that was sitting in the kit "Move forward a little".

Leo sighed through his nose and obeyed, allowing the other to wrap his chest with bandages. "There. Now don't be so reckless next time" Vincent stood up and put the kit away, before going back to his seat to pilot the helicopter. Leo glared in Vincent's direction and just sighed through an irritated growl. He laid down on the cold floor and just allowed sleep to envelop him.

About an hour later, Leo's surprisingly pleasant dream was interrupted by an abrupt 'thud' sound from the helicopter's propellers. He jolted upward and looked around, paranoid that they'd crash "Vincent! What the fuck is going on?" he shouted as he carefully stood up and walked to the front.

Vincent huffed anxiously "Don't freak out, Leo ...but we've.. run out of fuel".

Leo's eyes widened and his heart dropped "W-What?!".

"...We're gonna have to make a crash landing".

"WHAT?!".

"Calm down! I can see land in the distance. Just stay quiet so I can angle this correctly" Vincent ordered as he gripped the chopper's steering control, keeping focused on landing safely. Leo nodded and returned to the back, shakily grabbing hold of the interior. He was hyperventilating again, due to his intense fear of heights. "Shit shit shit" Vincent's frantic words didn't help Leo at all.

"What's happening?!" The panicked monster shouted to the front.

Vincent sighed and stood up "Plan B. You're going to have to fly us to safety. It shouldn't be hard. Land's not too far off".

That's when Leo really started to panic "W-What?! F-Fuck no! Why can't we just fuckin' land?!".

"Leo, you idiot! The chopper has no fuel, and I can't get control of it. It's going to crash into the ocean. You HAVE to fly us to land!".