Eleven

Taehyung 💜:

Good morning, buddy

Gross:

^

Taehyung 💜:

Is ur rply "gross" or "good morning too"?

Gross:

Just choose whatever u want

Taehyung 💜:

Well, I'll just choose
the second one.

Gross:

Bye ive to prepare for school.

Taehyung 💜:

Bye buddy, i love you
😋✊💦

Taehyung 💜:

Hey fammmmm
OMGGGEEE MY CRUSH CALLED
MY NAME😍
MY PRECIOUS NAME HAS BEEN
CALLED BY THE LOVE
OF MY LIFE FUCCCCCKKKKKK

Still a coincidence? Jungkook raised an eyebrow. Ughhh I need to know who's his crush! He thought.

Gross:

Who's ur crush?

Taehyung 💜:

Errr I won't tell u 😆

Gross:

Err? Can u please at least
describe him?

Taehyung 💜:

He has a black soft hair
Muscular body
Bunny smile
That's all for now coz
Boi iM HYPING FUCCCKKK

Gross:

Y do i feel liek i knew
ur crush?

Taehyung:

Probably coz he is famous
and handsome

"MR. KIM!" shouted Mrs. Choi. Taehyung licked his dry lips as he slowly slid his phone back to his pocket. "YOU'LL BE RECIEVING A 2 HRS DETENTION AFTER MY CLASS!" she shouted again.

Luckily, Taehyung's sitting on the very back of the room because he can see his classmates flinching in front.

The bell rang, signaling everyone that it's already time. Taehyung shuffled his things inside his bag, ready to go to the detention room.

"Taehyung!" someone called him as he was about to leave. He stopped and look at the direction where he heard the voice.

There, he saw the love of his life smiling as he walks towards him.

"May I borrow your notes on statistics?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung flushed and immediately get his notes on statistics inside his bag.

Jeon Jungkook is his crush for a month now. But is rumored as playboy, fuck boy, rude and gay.

After he gave his notes to Jungkook, the younger mouthed him a thank you and then they both left but in opposite direction.