Sixteen

"Here's the water." Says Taehyung as he placed the glass on top of the coffe table.

Jungkook smiled before drinking the glass of water. They both sat down on the couch in front of a huge flat screen tv.

"You live alone...hm?" Jungkook decided to make a small talk while making a plan on what are they gon' do here.

"Yes... My parents are working overseas." He smiled.

"Cool." Jungkook mumbled before leaning his back.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Taehyung offered to him and Jungkook just nodded. "My friend, Jimin, told me to watch the movie entitled Fifty Shades of Gray, telling me it's fun." Taehyung said, more like offering Jungkook.

But Jungkook choked and blushed. "No, it's not fun. Wanna try it?" Jungkook asked with a smirk plastered on his face. Unexpectedly, Taehyung nodded so Jungkook let him.

"What the heck." Taehyung commented as they reached the bed scene and pause the movie. "I'm sorry, I didn't know-" Taehyung was cut off his words as Jungkook spoke.

"It's okay. But may I go outside for a while? I just need to talk to a friend privately." Jungkook excused himself to Taehyung.

Taehyung just nodded and the two got up. "Aren't you hungry? I'll cook something for you." Offered Taehyung so Jungkook accepted it.

Gross:

Hey
Taehyung

Taehyung 💜:

wOAH BFF THANK U
URE HERE 😭😭

Gross:

Hey, r u crying?

Taehyung 💜:

Literally😭

Gross:

Wtf
Why?
Did he make u cry?
TELL MEEE

Taehyung 💜:

I was so embarassed 😭

Gross:

Ugh tell me what happnd!

Taehyung 💜:

I asked him to watch the
movie fifty shades of gray
BUT I DIDNT KNOW IT'S THAT
KIND OF MOVIE

Gross:

That's all?
Whats his expression?

Taehyung 💜:

No way he could like me
back now.

Gross:

U sure with that?😏

Taehyung 💜:

Yes 😭
He hates me now

Gross:

No ur wrong
Hmm?

[READ]

Jungkook sighed, feeling guilty so he entered the house again and went to the kitchen where he found Taehyung cutting onions while sniffing.

"C'mon, let me help you." He said quietly that makes Taehyung jump in shock. He look back to Jungkook and found the younger smiling sweetly.

"Did the onion made you cry?" Jungkook asked innocently and Taehyung just nodded.

'He's growing up being a liar, isn't he?' Jungkook chuckled at his own thoughts.

The food's done and they eat the dinner just in time. After that, they went back on the living room.

"Are you going now?" Taehyung asked him with his lips, forming a pout.

"Yup. Why?" Jungkook said but he really wanted to sleep over.

"Can't stay here till tomorrow?" Taehyung asked him and Jungkook smiled sweetly, revealing his signatured bunny smile.

"Sure, I can."

And with that, Taehyung prepared his room for Jungkook. He changed the bedsheet, pillow case and even sweep the floor. But the aforementioned refused to sleep there and just sleep on the couch. Taehyung is now on laying down his bed and decided to talk to his 'bff'.