fight

Logan notices the next day, that he doesn't get caught by the bully's in the hall again. He doesn't really find himself worried, just somewhat paranoid that they'll find him later.

For now, he gets to class, holding his journal like he did every morning.

The teacher notices he's not late and marks him on time.

Logan flips open his journal during attendence and looks though his work.  His writing. His poetry.

Patton liked his poetry. He said so himself, after confessing he read some, at the library.
So, he decided to write Patton a poem. Yes, it was sappy and "cute" and soft and everything sweet in between; but he just wanted to. It was his form of appreciation and liking of someone.

He hadn't written a poem for anyone In years.

"Hey loggie" Roman's voice came sudden, making Logan jump, his Shakey hands dropping his pen from his journal's paper.

"What is it you want, Roman?" The boy asked the other quietly while the teacher gave instruction on introductions to the history of some Greek philosopher.

"Ohh nothing, I thought you'd want to know a lovely bird chirped to me this morning, singing it's lovely Melody and sung something I found interesting." Roman purred, playing with Logan's hair.

This was normal, Roman and virgil pretend to flirt with everyone and had zero comfort zone. Yet, everyone knew those two were mad for eachother and anyone who dared lay with them is a dead man, and were dating already so no one tried to date either of them.

Except deciet, last year, but we don't talk about him.

Let's just say he went quick a couple days after from .. "suicide".

"What did they sing to you?" Logan asked, ignoring Romans actions while he wrote things down.

He was aware of Romans disorder. Roman had a disorder .. where he experiences things that would normally happen in a Disney movie.

He'd hallucinate and hear/see birds that sung to him, He was convinced he was a wealthy prince. And he had a lover he'd downright kill for.

"She told me you have a little crush"