Chapter II- The Mall and Barbaxton

After school ended I went to the mall all by my lonesome- because let's face it, I've no friends other than good ol' Terry Boy. I walked through the fogged up glass doors and was hit by the most horrendous stretch of all- crowded people and citrus cleaner. For reference, put a pound or two of fresh horse shit all over yourself before diving into a pool of scented bleach. See which scent makes you die first, and please get back to me on it.
The clothing stores and were filled with crying infants, asshole kids being assholes to their family, and me. People gave me cold stares every now and then as I walked by them, and I had no clue as to why.
I was looking at a frilly purple men's jacket when I was pushed onto the ground. "Oh, I did it again. Armen!" A snobbishly pompous voice said this, and I needed to punch the daylights out of whatever little shit said it.
I looked up and saw a kid no older than me with auburn hair and a perfect white suit. A stereotypical Butler came into view. "Armen!" The kid whined. "My suit touched the lower class! I need a new suit, now!" Soon more servants came and catered to the asshole as I stood up and brushed myself off. When the kid was changed into a light blue suit and the other servers left he looked at me. "I say, poor hobble, you need to watch where you are, lest you infect one of higher education and class with your... misfortune, shall we say?"
It's okay to deck people in public, right?
"And you are?" I managed to say that without murdering him.
"Who am I?" He sounded offended, a little hurt. "I am Roderick Barbaxton, the heir to this mall and several major companies throughout the Continental US! The Angels have blessed you, to back in my glory! Rejoice, and-"
"Hey, asshole." I interrupted him. He stared at me as I looked up at him in the eyes. He flinched. "I don't give a flying fuck about your ego. I came here to buy a jacket to replace mine, and now because of you I'm two steps away from committing manslaughter. So shut the fuck up, turn around, and crawl your ass back to your trust fund, your dad, and your mother that's most likely whoring it up with someone else because they have more money than your father."
Barbaxton swallowed, and shouted for a bodyguard to save him. The bodyguard got to barely touching my shoulder before I whipped around and punched him in the face. The guard staggered a little before slumping to the ground. That guard was out cold. Another one came behind me and grabbed my arms from behind. "Why does everyone have to gang up on the little guy, huh?" I said through gritted teeth as I jumped and head-butted the guard.
I turned around to see the guard's nose was bleeding alot. Good. The guard charged at me. Not so good. Not good at- aw, shit!
I went flying towards a wall and crashed through a couple clothes racks. I got up and heard Barbaxton cheering on the bodyguard and people laughing outside the shop, laughing.

So now it's time for a quiz. Did this
A) piss me off
B) made me lose all faith in the good of humanity
C) allow me to be alright with killing the man in front of me
Or
D) All of the above, and then some.

Pens down, times up. The correct answer was D!!! If you got it right, well, you got it right.

I grabbed a bar that was broken off of a clothes rack while crawling on the ground. When the guard got closer a leaped up with a sudden ferocity and swung at the guard's head.
He stopped it with a finger casually and stared at me. "My turn, buddy boy." The guard said in a gruff voice as his eyes flashed violet and crimson. Hold up...
The muscle on his body seemed to grow exponentially, and he got taller by my estimate by an additional three feet. He was something in my eyes and was surprised. "You can... see me for what I am, can't you?" The guard whispered. That's when Terry strolled in. "Sorry, does anyone know where the garbage disposal is, cause there's some trash that needs to be taken out." Terry said as he stared down the guard, who laughed.
"Boy, you don't know what you're dealing with here."
"Trust me, I know." Terry said as he walked towards the guard.
The next instant I was all alone with Barbaxton. Wait, was there just...? HEY! IT'S THAT ASSHOLE BARBAXTON!
The next instant I was on Mr. Rich Bitch, pounding his face into the ground. When I stopped making him human jelly I got up and spat on his disfigured face. "Treat people with respect, bitch." I grabbed a denim jacket off the ground and wiped some blood off my face, then I shrugged it on. Crouching next to Barbaxton, I searched his body and found a hundred dollar roll. I held it in my hand and stared into his good eye, the one that remained open and showed me his fear. "You just... stroll around with this on your person?"
He nodded. "Ishz mah munthlie awe-low-ensh."
"Awe, you got a lisp. Personally, I'd have to say it's an improvement."
At that the butler touched my shoulder. "Excuse me, sir, but your father is here."
My father left me on the street a while ago, so I knew he was talking about Barbaxton's pop.
I stood up and pocketed the money as Barbaxton sr walked in. He took one look around before looking at me. "Did my son deserve this?" He asked me. I shrugged.
"Really a matter of opinion." I replied smoothly.
"Yours, then."
"Abso-fuckin-lutely."
Barbaxton sr walked up to me and grabbed my hand, shaking profusely. "Thanks a lot, man!"
"I'm... sorry?"
"My son needed a lesson taught, and I didn't know how to do that, and then you did it, and thank GOD you did it!"
__________
I left the mall sometime later without charges pressed.
Terry rolled up on his skateboard, with another one strapped onto his back. "Need a ride?"
My shoulders slumped. "I don't even think I can STAND anymore, much less board..."
He pulled out of his pocket some rope and was soon tugging me while I lay on a skateboard. A thought came to my mind. "Hey, Terry?"
"Hush, buddy boy. Save your strength."
I sat up. "What ya call me?"
He looked at me and frowned. "Buddy boy. Something wrong?"
I lay down again, and sighed. "No, nothing."
Silence for several minutes.
I slightly looked at Terry. "How long you been home?"
"Since ya walked home with me up until I went out to find ya."
I sighed, then looked at the sky. I know he was there, at the mall... I couldn't have imagined it...
Minutes
after minutes
after minutes
after minutes until a random thought came to me. "Guess I'm a bit of a hunter, huh?"
Terry stopped moving. "What ya mean by that?" He asked.
Now Terry was even more off. "I manage to hunt down trouble, without even trying. I guess I'm a hunter."
Terry nervously laughed. "Boy, you at a strange place right now." He began pulling the skateboard again. "I would say trouble hunts you down."
I grinned. "If I said that, it would've sounded a bit too much on the narcissistic side."