chapter 5

A/N
So here's the update cause my best friend is bothering me to update.
mielayson here's the update
______________

Aeyoon's pov

So today is the day me and yoongi are going to hangout and I am nervous af. So I did my morning routine I wore black long sleeve fly away top with black shorts and black boots. I didn't put any make up on cause it was disgusting.

(A/n:  outfit like this)

 I walked down the stairs and haneul walked up and looked at me from head toe

"Do I look awful? " I asked her.
"Unnie,  you look gorgeous. " She said and came up to me and hugged me.
"Okay,  now let me go cause I'm going somewhere." I told her and she immediately let go of me and I scan the room for Hana. She was on the couch watching doctor stranger.  She caught me staring at her.
"Going out? Alone? You? " She asked me and I looked at her confused.
"I don't get you.. " I pouted at her.
"Your going out with.. Yoongi eyy. " She told and her eyebrows wiggled.
"Shut up.. " I told her and she was laughing there like an idiot.
"Okay,,  I'll leave now. " I told her and I ran to the door and went to Starbucks immediately. I already saw yoongi sitting at a corner pouting

(A/n like this)

"Hey yoongi! " I called out to him and he turned to me, smiled,  and showed me a finger heart.  I just smiled at him.

Yoongi's POV

"Hey yoongi! " Someone called out to me and I saw aeyoon standing there and I smiled at her and gave her a finger heart. She smiled at me..
"Hey aeyoon! " I also waved at her.
"No need to be formal,  just call me Yeonie." She told me.
"So Yeonie, kaja" I told her while offering to her my elbow.
"Okay Monsieur' " She answered me and accepted my arm. I have a feeling that today is going to be fun...

-------------------------
Sorry for the small chapter. I'll make that next one longer.
-author nim