Chapter 6

Aeyoon's pov

I have to admit, the day was so much fun. I really enjoyed yoongi's company.. Today was a really long day. I have to sleep. So goodnight.

Few days later.

(Still aeyoon's pov)

So today is another boring day. I did my morning routine. Today I wore this,

I did my hair like this cause I'm lazy:

I just kissed my hana  goodbye cause she didn't want to go to school and I went to school

I just kissed my hana goodbye cause she didn't want to go to school and I went to school. And I also wore the necklace yoongi gave me. As I was walking down the halls I heard girls gossiping about something.

"Hey, did you know. Yoongi found a new victim for this year." The girl said.
"Yeah, I know right I feel sorry for her." Her friend answered her. New victim? I'm confused. Then they started talking again.
"Oh! I know her name."
"What's her name!? Tell me!!?!? "
"Okay. Her name is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lee Aeyoon" The girl said. Wait, I was played all along? No this can't be happening. I immediately went to my seat and I placed my head over the table and cried.. I knew it all along I shouldn't have trusted him.. After that everything went black.

Someone's pov

I saw her crying on her desk and I felt sorry for her. Lee aeyoon, why must you his next victim. I walked to her and I shake her so that she would be awake. But she didn't. So I got worried and I brought her to the sickbay and waited for her to be awake..

Few hours later...

Aeyoon's pov

I slowly opened my eyes to Dee u was in the sick bay. Did someone carry me here? Who was it? As I turned around I saw...

________________
Cliffhanger.
Who could he be?
Pls. Vote for my story