Chapter 3

WHEN they finally enter the Place, trees welcoming them they saw the cabin and the field where the activities will be held and there's a Hall where they can gather and a canteen where they can eat their meals. 

But no one is in there it is clean but it's empty they think that maybe the owner or the care taker of the place go somewhere.

They all gathered in the hall for further instruction after that they go to their perspective cabin, ladies are separated from men.

After they eat their meals, and finish the activities they go to their room to prepare themselves to sleep.

PACE WOKE UP in a different room but she's not alone in front of her she saw how men are brutally hurting the ladies she heard the cries, plead, beg and their screams. 

She is crying silently wishing that it will be end, when one of the men killed one of the ladies

"kyaaa---" Pace hold her mouth as fastest as she can when a voice comes out from her mouth but it's too late.

One of the men already heard her the man walk near her in his right hand there's a knife while she is kneeling, crying and shook her head until she beg to the man to stop.

Cullen woke up as she heard pace sobbing.

"Pace! Pace! Pace! Wake up!" Cullen woke up Pace.

Pace woke up she is cried her heart out loud. Cullen hugged and carries the back of Pace to comfort her Best friend.

"shhh.. It's ok, it's just a nightmare Pace it is not true," Cullen trying her best to calm pace.

"What happened?" Serine ask when she wake up because she heard the cries of Pace

"He wants to kill me! HE WANTS TO KILL ME!!" Pace said repeatedly she is now hysterically she is screaming.

All the ladies inside of the cabin woke-up, they heard a knock.

"Guys are you ok?" they heard a man voice from outside, Serine open the door.

"What's wrong?" Myles ask worriedly.

"Pace having a nightmare" Serine answered, Myles walk near Pace.

"hey! Everything will be fine" Myles hug Pace to comfort her, Pace calmed she feels safe in the arms of her boyfriend Myles.