Chapter 14

Smut warning.. ;)

Jimin's POV

It's Sunday afternoon which means we have school tomorrow, I sighed at the thought.

"What's wrong?" JungKook asked me, probably hearing me sigh.

"Just dwelling on going to school is all." I said honestly.

"Me too, I hate going to school everyday but I have to go." JungKook said. 

"I will admit school use to be worse, but I don't wanna think about that.." I said looking down getting flashbacks of how school used to be.

I heard a sigh come from JungKook and I looked over shooting a questioning look. 

"Why did you sigh?" I asked him.

"You know, I will never forgive myself for doing that to you for that long." JungKook said.

"But I deserved it." I said looking straight at him.

"No you didn't how could you think you did?" JungKook asked.

"Because I'm worthless, fat, ugly, a burden, waste of space, us-" I said but got cut off

 "Stop, I don't like hearing you call yourself all those lies." JungKook said.

"Sorry.." I said.

"Why are you sorry? I just told you to stop shaming yourself." JungKook said and I felt more guilty for doing something he doesn't like.

"Because I did something you don't like me doing.." I said looking down in pure guilt.

"Aww you get guilty so fast, don't be sorry because you did that, it's not a big deal." JungKook said to me in a caring voice that I love so much.

I let out and little smiled and blushed a little.

"Your smile is so cute, you should smile more often." JungKook said in a low voice. I smiled and blushed a little more at the compliment. 

"And when you blush you can make anyone go crazy for you." JungKook said in that low voice which sent shivers down my spine.

JungKook's POV

I don't know what came over me but I was confident to kiss Jimin by the end of today. I watched while licking my lips as Jimin blushed and smiled more looking at the floor. 

"God you are so beautiful Jimin, you have no idea." I said in a deep voice, almost a growl and leaned in closer.

Jimin looked up at me shyly and butterflies formed in my stomach as he leaned in more and more staring deep into my eyes. 

"I've wanted to do this for the longest time you don't even know." I said leaning in more. 

"Then do it, I'm all yours JungKook." Jimin said in his high voice he has which drove me more crazy.

It felt like fireworks were going on all around me and Jimin, feeling his soft plump lips on mine felt so good and so right. I couldn't help myself as I deepened the kiss leaning more on top of him. I licked his bottom lip wanting to enter my tongue which he gladly opened his mouth a little. It felt so right, exploring his wet cavern with my tongue. I went even more crazy when he let out a small, high pitched moan. I let out a grunt and made out with him. Jimin started moving his hips which rubbed against my thigh. I knew I had to stop before I got more turned on and Jimin was becoming needy. Jimin let out a little whine as a stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Jimin asked pouting.

"Because you were growing too needy." I said.

I heard Jimin sigh, "I love you JungKookie."