Love Always Wins

I'm in my room the afternoon of the fire. The grill is fine they will just have to repair some of it.

I'm sitting on my be wearing Damon's jacket righting in my diary.

Dear diary,

Damon is the fu*king, biggest je*k in the world. He is being an a**hole. I can't believe -

I get interrupted by Damon stepping though my window.

"WHAT THE HELL. GET OUT." I yell and though a pillow at him. He keeps coming to me. I would of yelled more but none would of heard me. Elena is at Stephane's and Jeremy is at Matt's. I slide of my bed and run for my door, but he held my shoulders so I couldn't move. He looks deep into my eyes. He is trying to compel me. I stop moving. Manly so after a while I could hit him and run. "I'm so sorry Victoria. I want to be with you I just can't." What I didn't think this is what he was going to say. "I'm a vampire and your a human. It just doesn't mix. I'm bad for you and even though I love you I'm letting you go." A tear runs down his face. "Once I leave your room your going to forget that you like me and you are going to live your life." He turns around and back to the window. "But I love you Damon." I whisper. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out. He turns around. He looks me in the eyes. He takes three long, fast strides back to me. He grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back. We walk still kissing to my bed. We talk of our clothes item by item.

The rest of the night was heaven. I never thought I could of loved him but I have. He is my soulmate. We are one for forever and always.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The next morning I wake up to the smell of eggs wafting into my room. I put my dressing gown on and walk down stairs. Damon is in the kitchen cooking. He has made a plate with two slices of bread with scrabble eggs and pieces of bacon. He places it on the table and offers me the seat. I'm half why though my food when he asks me a question. "Victoria how much of last night do you remember."

"All of it. Even you telling me that you are a vampire." He looks a little shocked.

"And your not scared." I shook my head. "But how? How did you fight my compoltion?" Here it is. I'm going to tell the truth. I take a deep breath. "Please don't freak out about what I'm going to say." He just stairs at me. I take another deep breath and explain everything.

After I explain he just came around to me and kissed me on the lips. "So you still love me even though I'm a spliced freak?" I ask

"I will always love you." He said and kissed me again.

THE END :)