Chapter 9: Secret

Its more than about thinking what happened next. You probably thinking if you and jimin is be forever. You know that minhae doesn't like him anymore but please its true. Minhae is your bestfriend you forgive her no matter what.

YOUR POV

"What were you conversation about?" I asked jimin and he held my hand. "Its nothing. Can i eat now? You probably finish your lunch your stomach is big huh? Is there a baby?" He said and laughing at our sight.

"Your weird hyung what happened?" Jungkook asked him. "Uhmm guys lets finish this we have a last class now okay." I said to them and they nodded.

They staring at jimin who eating alone. They must thinking that jimin is acting weird when minhae try to talk to him. "What happened?" I thought.

After the class we sent home now. And jimin is silently weird. He didn't laughing at jin oppa's joke. He didn't talk to us either. And when the members are going on their way. I grabbed jimin's wrist

"Can i talk to you?" And he nodded. "What are you acting weird like that huh? All of our friends is staring at you? And they asked me what's wrong with you?" I said to him while patting his shoulder.

He didn't say a word. He looked down and pointing his fingers into his lap. "Hey baby what's wrong? Is there any problem?" I said to him simply maybe his not taking a word if i shout to him.

He looked up to me because he hear the word "BABY".
"Nothing's wrong!!" He said and smiled. He sent me home and nothing word saying at me.

"One last thing jimin what happened to you and minhae? Can you tell it to me. Im your girlfriend jimin-ahh im responsibility of that okay.!" I said to him again and again.

"Please stop yemin how many times i told it you that its nothing. There is nothing happen okay. Go home now yemin i don't have an apetite to take you home.!! Go it for yourself.!!!" He shout to me and his big eyes says to me that he is angry.

"Yahh jimin take me home.!!" I shout to him in the distance. "Go by yourself pabo.!!" He said and run to the bus. He didn't look at me even turning if im okay. He has something that didn't tell me. 

~~~~~~~~At your home~~~~~~~~

You walked in to your apartment and sejeong called you. She came after heosok did. They together. Sejeong questioned you if anything happened to him.

You said that its nothing because he is tired of the recording earlier so he is acting weird. Your lying on your own friend and they said that its okay if he feels that way.

You go inside to your apartment and you peek in your refrigerator if they any snack. And you pick your chips and a milk. You sit on the sofa and turning the tv on.

You think what jimin acting that way to you. There something happened and he didn't say it to you. Maybe he is finding the right timing. You called jimin in 5 times but he didn't pick it up.

But you think minhae after that. You must call her what their conversation going out.

*ringgg ringgg ringg*

MINHAE POV

There is a caller. I pick my phone and its yemin. I chuckled a bit but i answered the phone and say hello to her.

"Minhae is there anything you said to jimin? What is it you can tell me.!" She said in the phone.

"Oww why ms. Yemin is there anything wrong? Is jimin acting weird?" I said to her in a thin voice.

"Yes he is acting weird when he approach us? But how did you know that he is acting weird? What is your conversation about?" She said and grinning her teeth because of the anger.