Chapter 16: Finale

JIMIN POV

"Jimin i know your nervous but you can do it okay." Dad said. "Okay." I said. I call yemin but she didn't pick up i call hye ae same too.

I call namjoon hyung and he answered. "Assa hyung i know you answer my call." I said.

"What do you want? Is something wrong? You want a backup we will go to you and steal you to minhae?" Namjoon said and i laughed.

"Hyung i know you won't like minhae. I don't like her either but i have to do it. If i want to be still alive." I said.

"Groom be ready we will be start now." The staff said to me. "Okay hyung i will be back. I call you later okay." I said and he hung up. I enter the church and wait for my i mean the bride.

(Sorry guys i don't want to write about what happened to their wedding. I don't want to imagine how they kiss. HAHA)

---------------

We went to our house. Me and minhae go tour room and i unpack my luggage.

But she interupt me and she say some handing me a passport and the full of papers to fill up.

"Jimin we will go to US because of the busines that dad build there. We were live there atleast forever so this house will be sold out.

Don't unpack your things we will leave now." She said and grabbed me and i hold my luggage and come to the car.

I didn't speak to her even we arrive at the airport. Im sorry yemin for leaving you behind. I didn't say to you a goodbye.

I don't know if we would see each other again. Remember that i love you.

YOUR POV

I can't actually imagine that i have to marry taehyung. I didn't expect that will he love me because he trully love me.

I want to show what love is to taehyung. I do my best to him. I want to be happy with him. Even though that man isn't my man.

But im so lucky to have taehyung. But im so happy when that who standing in the altar and waiting to me was the great feeling of my life. I thought while marching and carried by my dad's hand.

He gave my hand to taehyung. And he smile at me with his rectangle smile. We had a vows our promises to each other.

I want to keep that promise to jimin. But it didn't much work right. He have minhae. And i have taehyung. "I pronounce you to be husband and wife.

And you may kiss your bride." Father said. Taehyung pull me closer to him handed his hand to my waist and he kiss me passionately. "I will protect you yemin." Taehyung said.

I feel pity sorry to hye ae but she forgive me. She told me that this isn't my fault. And all our friends was so happy to us. We have our house alone and we live happy.

I will do my best. Im sorry grandma i didn't keep my promise to you. But minhae will take care of him.  I didn't take it off this necklace grandma im responsible of it.

10 years ago

You and taehyung had a good life after 10 years pass. You and taehyung had no baby. You want to work hard and earn money to make a big family.

You have a plan to take taehyung in the jeju island. You want to visit there. Your friends eunji and sehun. Taehyung being an actor so he is so popular now but all of netizens know that he had a beautiful wife as you.

And you?? You have your own building station. Music industry and you named the company as BigHit Entertainment. You have musicians and k-pop idols called

RO:I 23 there are 7 members and the trainer there is hosoek who was the choreograph. Yoongi is the composer and kookie is the vocal trainer.

Namjoon and jin oppa had the cafe nearly on your company. And all of you had your futures. Hosoek and sejeong had 2 childrens. The girl name is Jung Jiwon and the baby boy name Jung Jisung.

They are so cute. Kookie had 1 child. Thats a boy named Jeon Hee Chul. We have our dreams cometrue. But jimin?? You didn't know about him? Where is he? Or is he alright??

How will be the new world function? If my world is not you. Bastard what are you doing now?

(A/N: Hi guys sorry for this short story finale. I had to keep writing but my brain didn't functioning a better good so please understand. Support and thanks guys. BTW guys this the end sorry its so early but i think i can do the book 2? I don't know either but guys comment if you want to make me a book 2. Thanks a lot guys.)