Prologue :)

Jenny and Harshu never imagined that they will commit themselves to each other for rest of their lives. They were just friends, costarzzz, reaaallly professional in their works, no matter how close BEPANNAH (serial) brought them, they were cool to handle their hotness ;-p, they loved working together and mended with each other easily from the day they met first, world knows how cute they look together and were soo great with their acting skills, equally talented. God knows how much their fans wanted them to end up together, every fan prayed for their love life and wanted them to find ADITYA and ZOYA of their lives within each other and be each others soulmates for rest of their lives.

They both were great in their professional areas, where one was so hardworking, had struggled to grow his personality and achieve his passion. His each and every on-screen character purely shows his versatility and how much honesty he pour in his area of work. On the other side our dear VENUS was working for her passion since her childhood. She has seen lots of hardships in her life but these only lead her to become a mature, classy and great lady. She earlier had faced betrayal in her love life, and had overcome from it like a true lioness. Now she is too professional to handle her heart and had control over her feelings. She likes making friends and love to be around happy, greeny people with whom she can calm herself and can sooth her soul.

Unknown to the universe plans she was leading herself independently and was accepting projects cleanly. On the opposite side our male lead was unaware of his heart and his future. God made them being together through a show. A road turn was waiting for them soon with twists. They didn't realize that the universe had other plans for them. "Two people cross their path only for a reason" and this was theirs reason, they were meant to be together. No one can separate them, yet they themselves were separating each other just because the show comes to an end after getting a big hit one among people. They went their own paths but they didn't know that their paths are actually crossed with each other :).

After separating for months they  met again, saw each other one more time and were thrilled by realizing how their hearts reacted simultaneously after seeing each other (their hearts knows that how much they yearn for each other) but they were still masking their feelings, they wanted to move on, but they can't.

And why so?????? They themselves don't know.

Lets find out our great JenShad love.

#bepannah pyar