Chapter 1: Our VENUS

Disclaimer: I just want to make it clear that this is a fictional story, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings especially Miss Jennifer Winget or Mr. Harshad Chopda. This is just a fan feeling and emotions. I am not imitating anybody's life, neither am leaking anyone's personal life events and do not want to harm anyone. It is all made up by my little grams thing called- BRAIN.

Now enjoy.

Peek-peek.

Author's POV:

(Its about Jennifer; her character portray. I just want to clear our JenJen's life till she met him; what she faced, how she was broken down, and how she rose up again like a true warrior. )

There was a time when our lovely Jennifer was an innocent girl, too naive to believe in others blindly and to misunderstood her heart and mind feelings. She never understood the sound of her soul, until a major catastrophe happened in her life!! Her "Marriage-by-mistake".

She took wrong decisions earlier, but that was her mistake and she finally realized them after she got hurt and was broken. She misunderstood her attraction and attachment with the beautiful word called LOVE.... Entertainment industry has given her soo much since she was small. She grows with it as well. Her life was full of success and heights, and at that fragile time only she recklessly fall for somebody (Karan S. Grover) and also hurriedly end up marrying him. That time she didn't realized her jaldbazzi (as in her hastiness) and soon she fell in the bush of thorns.

"In life with success and fame, fragility also comes tagging them along with; you step a wrong tile and dhuuiisssshhh..... there you are gone!!! That time smokes you up in a cloud of misunderstandings, you start thinking that what ever you are feeling that is real, you only thinks about the positive side of that instant and fails to understand its real meaning and by the time when those clouds fades, you dropped out, you get hurt, you feel that the sky is falling onto you and start feeling that you could never be able to stand up and feel again! But believe me thats just you think, its not the reality. If you push yourself into this marshy land you can only bring yourself back to the normal form, that's the power that everyone possesses but just are unable to detect them within themselves. BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN SELF, YOU CAN ONLY UNFOLD THE MYSTERY OF PROBLEMS THAT YOU FACE AND YOU ONLY ARE THE KEY SOLUTIONS OF THEM. BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE IN YOU! They say, until and unless you won't fall you would never understand the importance of standing up, soon you get hurt you would realize to protect yourself , and get to know the importance of yourself".

This is exactly what just happened with our deary Jennifer.. She thought Karan was her real love her soulmate, but my dears SOULMATES are created in heaven, you cannot just bring someone in your life and imitate him/her like your soulmate. Noooooooo!!! Your life will throw him out automatically because our soul knows what is made for us and what is right for us, but the consequences may hit you hard like they hit Jenny.. She was broke, she was alone and cheated as well, she thought she was not so good for him that's why he finds someone else! Jenny convinced herself for soo long to be normal and covers her pain but everyday for a year after their divorce she cried her heart out every night or whenever she was alone, sometimes she curse him, sometimes herself. She was not in the right state of mind. She was soo afraid of her breakdown and do not want everyone to focus on her or talk about her failed relationship. When their was a lovey-dovey time of their relationship, she was tooo much I mean way tooooo much open to this world but now when she failed and her mistake was leaked to everyone she frightened to open up herself in front of earth people. My dearies showing-off never lead to great events, every great happenings of this universe occurs silently because in that silence only you find your true nature and true fate. Only the raw things prepare a good meal, not the overly presented meal as it will spoil soon in the same manner as the over-showing yourself to everybody can spoil you and your emotions.