Chapter 9: TWITTERING ZONES & BEACH WALKS

They were fine with their feelings, months passed, they were now more closer to each other, but never expressed their feelings. They were too professional with their works, they never mix their feelings with their work, never took advantage of the closeness during their hot scenes, they handled it calmly... As both of them know that cheating with their profession was not a good idea, believed that if they are meant to be together then they will come close otherwise, there is no need for them to be close during on-screens scenes.... Being honest with work was their dignity; which both were carrying.

But fellas you know naaaaaa things are not so simple, life is just not too plain and simple. Simple things only are the most complicated networks if one think for it..! Our JenShad were going through these simple feelings and emotions only but the path that can lead them to their destination was damn complicated. They know like everybody that they fit best with each other, but their thoughts and feelings were covered with the masks of insecurities, misunderstandings, the fear of broken heart, loneliness........ They were so close to each other but their souls were yet so far from being united.

Life is a 'series of events' guys....If something big is going to happen, it will have to pass through various paths, have to survive few storms, have to fall down and stand up again. Our JenShad were in the middle of their journey of being united only.... The prayers of their from fans all over the world had already rang the bells of their togetherness.....they just have to reach their destination and have to recognize their forever......

Birthday times were near, both of their birthdays are in the same months so they both decided to celebrate one same day with their close friends..

Jen- Heyoo Foodo......What's up?

Harsh (searching something in his phone)- Hmm nothing..I was just looking out for some of the locations where we can celebrate as this is special, I don't want to ruin 'OUR' special day. (says by looking at her)

Jen (blushes)- Yeaa yeaa....(nods and smiled) acha listen, I was thinking to ask them for giving us Friday and Saturday to celebrate...(she winks)

Harsh- Ha ha ha how smart you are na....so that we'll get Sunday to take rest....And you are thinking that they will give us this so easily. (he comments)

Jen- Areee listen, I have a plan.... we'll manipulate them, hehehe.. I mean we will finish our shoot of upcoming week in these two days so that we can celebrate afterwards.. We'll work hard for these two days then take rest...Hmmm how's that?

Harsh- That sounds cool.. But will they agree...

Jen- Why not.... As they all are going to be in the party right so they need to be free by that time....  And everybody wants a break...this is the best escape for that!! Come on now...pleaaase be with me. (she pouts)

Harsh (chuckles)- I am always with you... Come now lets persuade them (he gets up and tapped her nose)

Though this relationship of their was yet to be named as this was more then a normal friendship, but they were fine with these gestures of each other......

Then they convinced everybody and completed their shoots soon........

Friday morning, everybody reached their shooting location early....

Jen (excitingly)- Okay so everybody is ready right? (she brought her dog Breezer with her today for the vacation)

Megha- I am hell excited for this trip man!! I wanted this so badly. (she chirps)