Chapter 11

Skyler’s Pov:

Next day:

“What is it was this girl?” Jonah asks me curiously.

“Who, Jasmyn?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, I met her at school. She was the first friend there. And I guess I'm her only one too.”

“Wait really?”

“Yeah, her family is kind of...complicated.”

“I’m surprised, she’s a pretty girl. I’m surprised guys aren't climbing all over her.”

“Jonah!” I smack him in the arm.

“What? I’m just stating facts.”

He wraps his arms around my waist, I stand on my tip toes and instantly wraps my arms around his neck.

“You know I love you baby, and only you, I would do anything to hurt you.” I send him a small smile, as he pressed his lips tenderly to my forehead.

“I love you too baby, I’m gonna go make spaceship shaped pancakes.” I giggle and kiss his lips softly, he lets out a small laugh, we just got done watching Rick and Morty all night, and I knew the boys and Jasmyn will be hungry upon waking since its like 8 am.

Jonah and I already went on a run, went for coffee, tea and showered so I figured that I would make breakfast for everyone, as I walk downstairs I peer over the couch to see Jasmyn curled up in a ball, my fluffy blue blanket clutched into her hands.

She's so innocent, who would ever hurt a sweet, innocent girl like her? When she sleeps she looks so much younger, she looks free like she doesn't have a single worry in the world.

I start making the circular pancakes, about 30 minutes later and a huge stack of pancakes. Rustling can be heard coming down the steps, I sit the pancakes, cups, plates, silverware, butter, and syrup out on the table.

Zach has no trouble finding a place at the table and starts making his plate. Jonah soon joins after giving me a kiss and thanking me for breakfast. Daniel rubs his eyes and finds a place next to Zach, never knew how many people could look dead in the morning.

I look over at the stairs as I start walking back into the living room to wake Jasmyn up to eat, but what I see is Jack flinging himself over the couch, my instinct was to yell but everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Jack’s body lands straight on top of Jasmyn. Her small voice yells out as she and Jack go rolling to the floor, getting tangled up in the large blanket.

I begin to laugh as Jasmyn’s hand goes straight for Jack’s chest, pushing him back as the blanket was to tight around them, she ends up falling on top of Jack again. Footsteps can be heard running from behind me, laugher from Zach and Jonah can be heard. I stand there looking over at the two, my smile not fading.

Daniel takes off upstairs, soon a door can be heard slamming, vibrating the whole house.

“Well, looks like someone's jealous.” Zach finally speaks up, I laughed again soon after because Corbyn came downstairs in plaid pajamas rubbing his eyes. Just as Jasmyn and Jack stand up, the blanket falling off them.

“But isn't he in a hardcore committed relationship with what's the name, oh ya, Watermelon.” I laugh softly at the name as Jasmyn just softly looks over at me in complete confusion.

“Yea, I hear he invited her to go on tour with us.” Zach peeps up.

“Wait, Wait, What's going on guys?” Corbyn asks as he furrowed his eyebrows, completely oblivious to the whole scene, “and what was that?” He asks pointing to Jasmyn and Jack.

“Some idiot decided to jump on me.” Jasmyn huffs, punching Jack in the chest.

“Ow, I'm sorry, I’m sorry. I wasn’t aware there was a human being living on the couch.” Jack steps back a little, not sure if he’s about to get punched again or not.

“Yeah, you better be.” She shoots him a dirty look before walking over to the table. Corbyn stands there in confusion of what just happened and Zach, and Jonah and I just stand there laughing.

Today has started off interestingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter, oh lord yall figured out who Daniels Lover is... Why is he getting jealous? What's up with him?

Oh lord, you have a lot incoming, Jasmyn and I just finished writing chapter 21 last night so we have not a lot planned on paper but our minds are constantly running with thoughts.

Also, im working in "friends" Sorry it has taken me so long but I wanna finish with this and Any other thing Jasmyn and I have to go before I start updating it. Maybe the least will be Christmas and most would be New Years

We love you guys stay strong(:

Peace