Chapter 15

Daniel's Pov:

I tap Jasmyn's Uncle's Shoulder and pull him aside.

"Hi, my names Daniel, Daniel Seavey, my friends I was wondering if I could take Jasmyn to the movies, we are most like going to be watching The Nun."

"Well, first of all, nice to meet you, and I would have to talk that over with her fathers since she is not biology mine, she is theirs. My names Calum, Calum Hood"

Calum pulls out his phone and starts to type away, to who I am to only assume is her father's. A few seconds later his phone dings.

"Both of her fathers said that they didn't care since it is only Saturday,"

I smile softly, finally, I'll be able to get to know this girl better, "Um also if you don't mind, I would love to buy Jasmyn her phone."

He nods his head as we walk back to the group, "So while Jasmyn is off finding that little girls mother, I am going to buy her phone, but when she comes back I want you guys to scatter back off into your cars."

Everyone nods their head in understanding, I take her phone and pay for it at the cash register, along with my silver iPhone 10 with a plastic mirror as the casing for it.

Jasmyn comes back and I start to talk, "That was amazing, how did you learn to be so well with kids?"

*Time skip because of I'm at the park and bored lol*

I fix my hair in my body mirror and smile at myself before grabbing my keys off the hanger and walk out the door with my jacket, I hop in the car and smile.

Today's the day Daniel, today's the day you get to know more about Jasmyn.

I pull up to her house at 6 sharp and knock on her door, I'm soon greeted by to taller men, one who has blond hair and dark roots, the other one had brown hair, they both seem so intimidating.

"Hi my names Daniel Seavey, I'm here for Jasmyn."

"So your the guy that Calum was telling me about."

"Yes sir, that would be me, My friends already left for the movies, we rented it out so we can have the whole theater to our self." The guy with the blonde hair and dark roots nods his head in understanding.

"Jasmyn, Daniel is here to get you." The older male with the brown hair yells up to who I can only assume as Jasmyn.

She comes downstairs, my breath checks in my throat, all I can mutter were the words "Wow, you look wow."

She was wearing a floral dress, but the main color was white, to offset her slightly darker skin tone, her naturally curly hair was down in perfect curls. She was also wearing black heels, she looked a little bit taller than I am from afar.

I smile as she comes closer, "you look great."

"Hey, hands to yourself mister." One of the guys says.

"Dad." She whispers, trying to discreetly punch him in the arm.

"Right, right, sorry. You'll be back by 11?"

"Yes sir, I'll make sure of it." I nod.

"Alright, have fun." They both kiss Jasmyn on the forehead and she hugs them both before walking beside me out the door.

Wow, this is actually happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys chapter 15 done, thoughts so far? Who is your otp?

I just got my first iPhone from my dad and I love it, I just really have to get used to it. It's and older model 5c and it's supper small.

Alright guys I'm off I love you guys, stay strong

Peace✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼