blackmail and new love

Mingyus pov

I went to school today feeling really happy, that was u til someone walked up to me. Seokmin...

"Good morning mingyu, how are you today?"

"I was fine until you came along"

"Aww dont need to be so rude now do we? But i have a way for you to love me again."

"What so you can go and break my heart again?"

He got his phone out smirking. "Let me use you, or your affair with mr. Jeon will go viral." He showed me a picture of me and wonwoo in his car kissing outside my house. My eyes widened, i reach for his phone but he quickly put it away. My eyes teared up a little. "That will mean being a jackass to him and making him not love you anymore."

"Why are you so mean? I thought you were nice but right now your the jackass."

"Be rude to me and i will send this to every student. That way youll loose your friends."

A tear left my eyes. "I hate you... i really do... i thought you were different, thats why i loved you. But clearly your no different to any of my ex's. Does having a dying mother not make you think maybe you could be nice instead of making my life a misery. I really hate you." I ran off towards wonwoos office with my hood covering my face so no one knew i was crying. My friends obviously noticed who i was and followed. I knocked on wonwoos office door that was soon opened. His smile faded as soon as he saw me.

"Mingyu what happened?..." he caressed my cheek. I held his hand that was on my cheek until i fell into his arms crying into his shoulder. "Mingyu.... whats going on? You can tell me." What we didnt know is that my friends are watching.

"Seokmin took a picture of us in the car last night. Hes blackmailing me with it telling me to love him and break you... i dont want that!"

"Black mailing. You know what? Thats it. Im done with seokmin. He is not hurting you like this anymore you hear me? That is unacceptable. Come in here for a minute." He pulls me inside his office closing the door. My friends peek through the small door window.

"Mr. Jeon... what are you going to do?"

"Im transferring him. Does he not know im also the vice principle. Then again i never mentioned it."

"Thats amazing. But... what if he still spreads it?"

"Ill say its photoshopped. Only you, seokmin and i know about us." He picked up his radio. "Send lee seokmin to my office." At this point my friends had left, keeping what they saw a secret. But one person stayed, hidden from seokmin when he came.

When he entered he saw me. "Right, thats it!" He got out his phone.

The door flung open. Joshua came in, taking seokmins phone and deleting the picture of me and wonwoo, throwing the phone on the floor smashing it. My eyes widened at this.

"YOU DONT GO BLACKMAILING YOUR EX. IF HES HAPPY THEN YOU SHOULD SUPPORT HIM IN WHAT HE WANTS. NOT GOING ON ABOUT BLACKMAILING WHEN YOUVE PUT HIM THROUGH MORE STRESS THAN HE ALREADY HAD." Joshua screamed at seokmin making seokmin scared of joshua. "Dont think we dont know what you did. We all saw how upset mingyu was a few minutes ago. If he loves mr. Jeon then he loves him. Hes not that much younger than sir so whats the problem?! Stay out of his personal life otherwise youll have more than me to deal with. Got it?"

Seokmin nodded scared. He looked at mr. Jeon.

"Ill be phoning your parents about this. You will not be going without a detention though. You have two detentions, tonight and tomorrow after school. If this happens again i will be transferring you to a different school. Do you understand seokmin?" Wonwoo said with a calm voice but anger still slightly present. Seokmin nods. "Dont nod. Say yes sir."

"Y-yes sir..."

"You may go"

Seokmin bowed before leaving. I looked at joshua.

"You guys saw us though?"

Joshua looked at me. "We did. But honestly, all of us support you. Dont worry, we wont do anything to interfere with your love life okay?" I smiled and hugged him.

"Say thanks to them from me okay?" He nods before leaving. I turn to wonwoo. I smile slightly.

"Well. We best get to class since your with me first period." I smile more following him to class. I sat at the back with chan and the class began.

----------

Later that day at lunch, i went to wonwoo again. He was still in his classroom marking a few practice tests. I knocked his door slightly. He looked over smiling. I walked to him after locking the door.

"Hey mingyu..."

"Hey sir."

"Mingyu. You remember what joshua said earlier? Do you actually love me?" I nod slightly. He smiles pulling me closer to him. I stood between his legs. "Well as you do... will you be mine?"

I nod happily. "Secret though."

"I know that. Come with me. I have a little room in my classroom. We can go in there if you like so we can have some time together until the end of lunch." I smile. He gets up leading me to this room. He shut the door behind us.  I look around but that was soon stopped by wonwoo pinning me to a wall.

"Wonw-" he kissed me to shut me. I smiled and kissed back. As i was about to pull away he deepened it. The kiss got very heated at this point. I couldnt breathe, i needed it but i didnt want to pull away. I pulled away for a second to breathe but went back into the kiss straight after. I felt his hands go up my tshirt making me shiver. He smirked into the kiss. He pulled away slightly but still kept a close distance.

"Ever done anything like that?"

"Sadly... i have. Even further honestly. Im not a virgin thanks you seokmin. I was forced..." he frowned.

"How about today you come to mine again? Ill make you feel good. Being with me ill make you forget about seokmin completely, you wont even remember him everytime you see him. He will just be a sad memory. How about it?"

I smile slightly. "Alright. But there is something i want to do to see how you turn out tonight."

"And what would that be?"

I smirk as i reached my hand into his boxers stroking him slightly. He moaned slightly, damn thay was hot. I pulled my hand from his boxers before ajusting myself and leaving the room.

"Hey! Oh you will be getting a punishment this evening. You hear me!?"

"Loud and clear babe." I left the classroom laughing.