10 - Come find me....

Y/N

Come find me

Okay

" Who texted you? " Tom asks.

" Oh no one it's no one, " I comment.

" Okay weirdo, " he laughs. " We're going to try, and find Y/N, " he adds.

" Okay, " I tell him.

We make our way backstage, and see James. " Jacob so good to see you, " James says.

" Good to see you too, " Jacob comments giving him a bro hug.

" When did you get my sister to sing with you? " Tom asks while not being able to stop laughing.

" It was mainly my idea, " I hear the lovely voice of Y/N say. We all turn around, and there stands the beautiful girl who I have feelings for.

" Sis! " Tom screams running over to her. " I missed you so much, " he mumbles.

" I missed you too weirdo, " she laughs. She walks over to me, and gives me a hug. " I missed you too Haz, " she laughs.

" I missed you too Y/N/N, " I comment back to her.

" You have to find me later, " she mutters into my ear.

" Okay, " I mumble trying not to bring any attention to myself.

" So Y/N are you staying here tonight? " Tom asks pulling our attention towards him.

" Yeah, and then I'll be going home tomorrow. I'm going to be recording my second album tomorrow, maybe, " she comments.

" Fun! " Tom cheers giving her a hug.

" Yeah, it will probably not be tomorrow since I will be sleep deprived, but this week at least I will be recording, " she laughs.

" Fun, " Z says. " Maybe when we get back to the hotel you can give us a seek peak, " Z adds.

" I might be able to do that, " she laughs.

" Could you do like a love song, because we all know you have love songs about that mystery guy, " Jacob comments.

" I think I can, depends on which one I want to let you guys hear, " Y/N laughs with her beautiful laugh.

" Are any of them duets? " James asks while laughing.

" I don't know, " Y/N laughs back. My smile disappears. Maybe they will start dating, they are closer in age, and both love music and stuff.

" Hey we're going back, " Tom says hitting my chest.

" Oh okay, " I comment.

I am the only one who actually drove a car, everyone else went into a van. My passenger door opens, and Y/N gets into it. " Y/N what are you doing? I thought you were going back with the others, " I comment.

" Well I wanted to ride with you, so you're not lonely, " she laughs getting her seat belt.

" You seriously don't have to do that, " I comment. She places her hand on my thigh.

" I know I want to, " she says with a sweet yet devil smile.

" Um, o-o-okay, " I comment. She just chuckles, and takes off her jacket. I just focus on driving trying to get to the hotel.

" You finding me begins soon, " she mutters.

" What? " I ask being in shock that she brought it up.