Masked SheWolf

Novel: Masked SheWolf

Author: SaharGhayar

Genre: Werewolf & Teen Fiction (Implied Romance)

Completed

Summary: Things have always been difficult for Michael. For starters, she is the first female werewolf in centuries and has to keep her gender a secret, or else any purist pack who gets wind of her secret might kidnap her and use her bloodline to make stronger wolves. There’s also her parents who won’t let her go college the way she’s always dreamed, because it would expose her gender to the world.

When the pack who owns the land they live on suddenly returns to town, they are intrigued by Michael and her family. The alpha, Logan, seems suspiciously open to invite them to his pack. Although he creeps the hell out of her, Michael finds herself drawn to him for reasons she cannot even understand. With Logan’s clingy girlfriend perpetually getting on Michael’s nerves, a new friend she always has to lie to and the constant threat of danger to her life, keeping her ‘boy’ mask becomes increasingly harder the more time she spends with them.

Personal Opinions: I know that I've posted two book reccomendations fairly close to eachother, I'm just in a reading mood. :3 I enjoyed this book very much. I loved the idea that there was a large secret, Michael being female, that everyone refused to tell despite how much many of the characters often wanted to. Mainly, the idea that there was this huge problem and there is no possible way to escape from it. It's practically running away from fate. The book itself is well written and the plot itself is is well spaced out and not too rushed. Side note, I believe at the end of the book it mentions that it's currently  being published. I was tired when I read it, but if memory serves right she plans on leaving the books on Wattpad. She IS however publishing them. Therefore, if you're interested in reading the plot you can read it online but if you're interested in reading a well edited with I believe additional scenes, feel free to buy the book! I'm sure the author would love that.

Read SaharGhayar's story on their page. Click the dedication to proceed there. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on What to Read and follow me for updates.