Chaper 4

Kim's POV (senpaii papable)

Hey! hindi nyo pa ako kilala  so i'll introduced my self to you guys.. I am Nathaniel Kim Monteverde, 18 years of age, taking up BSCrim currently on my 3rd year degree.

I'm on my way to DOJO coz sensie asked me to go there maybe for some briefing or something to the freshmens.

At DOJO someone caught my attention, she's the girl whom i've saw last time at the lobby, she's indeed pretty in her own way.

" for now guys, may ipapakita ang isa sa senpai nyo from JODO team, basic slaming lng to, all you have to do now is to observe what your senpai is doing is that clear ?" -sensie said.

"HAUS"- Othagaine

sensie said that i have to show them up basic slamming, so i did, but  everytime i am about to land i'm sneaking glare to the girls especially to her, they are  gathered in one place so i easily saw her and they are watching me like i am thier sensie and talked again.. later on they were scattered in dojo i got confused but it didn't matter ....

the girl who i was looking at earlier go at the  front of the dojo which is located at my back.

i decided to slam twisting back to saw her. She was amused by the way that I slam.

geez she's indeed cute the way she stare at me doing my moves.

"that's enough senpai, that was to high for them to catch up more." si sensie

"Haus" i responded.

at thier practice of proper slaming i am focused of that girl. She is so fond in slamming whie her friends were so irritated .. She was Laughing  at her friends and...

DAMN!! she is fuckin cute the way she smiled and damn seductive the way she laugh!! nawawala yung mata nya!! singkit pala sya. I didn't notice that.

maganda sya, and thats a fact no one can deny it.

------------------------------------------------

psh!! hassle much na guys please vote po and comment

deleted na nga pala yung NFL .. awkward talaga ee ..

dalawang update sa sang araw

please vote po and comment

Rajen19