i

Louis' POV

"Hun wake up!! You're going to be late for school. Come on now." mum shouted from the kitchen.

"Give me 5 more minutes mum." I replied hoping that my mum can hear me all the way from the kitchen.

"No Louis. You're always late for school everytime you say that. Wake up now." She replied sternly.

Well, I guess she had enough of my bullshit.

I groaned loudly as I forced myself out of bed, stretching myself. I tugged on my hair lazily as i walked slowly to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

"Mum should feel special i'm awake just to please her," I thought to myself while washing my hair with my favourite strawberry shampoo.

When I am done, I dried myself with a towel quickly as it was cold. I rubbed my arms with my hands quickly to ease the goosebumps that had appeared on my skin. I was also shivering terribly as I was dressing myself.

Since there is nothing special happening today, I decided to dress casual. I decided to go with a plain white short sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans that are rolled up to my ankle. To finish it off, I paired the outfit with my black TOMS. After looking into the mirror, I felt that I look quite decent and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Eat quickly honey, you're going to be late for school if you don't leave soon." mum stated.

I ate quickly, finishing breakfast in only 3 minutes. That's a new record. I strolled to my new Ford I just bought. I'm so proud that I managed to save enough money to buy myself a new car.

Feeling quite proud, I drove to school in high speed not caring that I might get a ticket since i'm going to be late.

I arrived school within 10 minutes and quickly sling my bag over my shoulder, rushing to class. Luckily, I made it

there before the bell rings. I took my usual seat beside Zayn, my table partner and took out my basic necessities.

"Good morning class! I'm Mr styles and I will be teaching you additional math this year." A new voice said.

I look up and froze as my eyes widened.