Father

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY DRACO AGAIN!! SORRY!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BOTH HARRY AND DRACO!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! ALSO 3K?!??! I THOUGHT I JUST REACHED 2K LAST CHAPTER?!?!?

Always-C.M.W.Y.W

Draco

I was testing out my wings in the dorm with Blaise after detention when my owl came in with a letter. I landed on the floor and it perched on my arm. I opened the letter it gave me and started to read it:

Dear Draco Malfoy

Your Father has requested your presence at Azkaban, He states that "there is something I need to clarify for him" and that you must come at once. We will have you know that there will be no physical contact and you must not bring your wand, there will be guards at every entrance and everything will be recorded. You have until tonight to respond and meet with your father, otherwise, you will not be able to see him for another year. 

Sincerely the Ministry of Magic  

I looked at Blaise and then handing him the letter I said: "I need to see my father, I think he can explain about," I gestured to my wings  "All this."

 He nodded and handed me the letter back. "You gonna tell the old bag?" He asked me. I shook my head, Dumbledore didn't need to know, he would just make it more complicated. "When are you going?" Blaise asked me.

"Soon" He nodded and sat down on the bed. I turned around and took my ripped shirt off my back and was about to change my pants when I heard some unclutched weazing from behind me.  I turned around to find Blaise, red-faced looking everywhere but me. "What are you doing..." I asked him. 

His answer was a muffled groan as he fell back onto my bed. "Can you not change in front of me?" He asked me. 

"Umm,"

He sighed and said "dude, I'm gay. So could you not."

 I just kinda stared at him for a second before I said anything. "You're... gay?" I slapped myself in the head mentally right after I said that. Of course, he's gay, he just said he was. 

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" He said now sitting on the edge of my bed giving me a hard stare. 

"No.  I don't. but, what about your mom. Isn't she like, super homophobic?" I asked him, moving forwards towards him. 

"Uh... yeah, she is. It... it scares me sometimes." Blaise looked down at his lap as I sat down next to him. We didn't say anything as I wrapped my wings around him and he scooted closer so he was leaning on my chest. He looked up at my face and a second later and said, "you're, my best friend, I hope you know that." I smiled rested my head on top of his and nodded, humming some random tune. 

We woke up later just in time for defense, neither of us mentioned what happened, not that it mattered, I knew he wasn't my mate, and we were just friends. 

After classes ended I said goodbye to Blaise and went to Mis Addington's room. "Um... Mis, Addington?" I spoke into what appeared to be an empty room.

"Over here, dear!" I heard from a pile of books. I walked over, looking for anything that resembled a human being. I saw her sitting on a Latin dictionary and holding a small black device that looked like a muggle contraption.

"Uh... I have a letter" I shuffled over to her and handed her the letter.

After a moment she nodded and led me over to her fireplace, "Let me know when you come back, ok?" she said. I nodded and she handed me the floo powder. "Good luck," she said right before I disappeared into the green flames. 

I reappeared in a dark hallway with a black desk on the left side and a barred door on the right. "Draco Malfoy." A voice calls to me from over by the desk. I jump not expecting it. "You father has requested you, follow me." the person tells me. They look like a shadow person, of some sort. 

I walked over to them and they start down a hallway that I presumed would lead to my father's cell.

An awkward silence fell over us as we walked and I felt the strange itch to fill it. "Um if you don't mind me asking," I started "what are you?" I asked the person. It looked down at me and I hurried to add "I-I mean you don't h-have to tell me I-I was just...just asking." 

It gave a low chuckle and I'm pretty sure I felt my soul leave my body. It started to speak, "I'm a dementor-human-veela-hybrid if you must know, it's why I work here, I don't effect wizards and the dementors don't affect me, the last guy went insane after a week working here."  The hybrid told me.

 I felt a little more comfortable after that, even if they were part dementor they seemed more like an actual person. "I- um, I'm a veela too?" I told the hybrid. 

They looked at me with fake surprise "really?" they said "I couldn't tell"

I looked at them and blinked slowly, "how would you-" I started to ask but they interrupted me 

"veelas can sense each other, you didn't know that?" we had almost reached my father's cell by now. 

"I, uh, just became a veela this year," I told the person.

They looked at me with a blank stare (which was pretty scary with their shadowy skin) and said "you don't become a veela." then they walked away, leaving me at the foot of  my father's door. 

I took a step towards the door, before I cracked it open. "Father?" I said into the dark room. "Are you in here?" 

"Where else would I be" I heard from the corner of the room, I turned and looked, and there was my father, sitting back to the wall, hair that fell in front of his face dark with ash. My father sat there staring at the wall, with two, gigantic, beautiful, navy blue, light yellow swirl covered, wings.

AND THAT'S A NEW CHAPTER!! YAYY I FINALLY POSTED ON HERE AGAIN!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOLS BEEN A BITCH. ANYWAY, HOPE THIS ISN'T TO SHORT AND HOPE YOU LIKED THE NEW CHAPTER!!!

Always-C.M.W.Y.W