-Ticking Time Bomb-

This planet rotates once every 24 hours.

And in a year,it rotates a full 365 and 1/4.

In a day,billions of human beings live,breath,drink,and eat in this planet.They occupy this planet alongside with animals, and plants.

They say that each and every person is different,like a snowflake. Every intricate and delicate detail is shown.

But

They're

All

The

Same

The human species share one thing in common.

All of them slowly torture themselves towards their very own grave.

They're ticking time bombs-waiting for their own miserable death.

-

I coughed,placing a hand on my mouth.Walking down the sandy beach,feeling the white sand up between my toes.

This beach,was one of the 7 Wonders Of The World.And it just shut down for a rehabilitation due to the fact that the deterioration in the quality of the water. The water,isn't pure anymore.

My white dress flowed to the direction of the wind,and I sighed.

I remember coming here when Earth was populated by dinosaurs-too bad they're extinct.They're much better creatures than the human species ever were.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"A voice called out and I spun around-completely caught off guard by the action.

A janitor,picking up some plastic bottle left by tourists.

I was silent,but I ignored his calling and watched the waves.I took a step closer to the once vibrant blue waters.The cool feeling of the ocean remained.

"Waiting." I answered.

"What for?! We're shut down!"The man was frustrated,he was old and had wrinkles-there were creases on the corner of his eyes.

I was silent.

He sighed in frustration,running a hand through his hair with white streaks,but I heard the crunching sound of sand behind me and I saw him follow next to me-watching the sun set.

I started walking towards the waves.

"H-Hey!"The called out,but it wasn't going to stop me.

Reaching the water up until my waist- I turned around,stared back at him with my white dress soaked.

I placed my hands in the water,and a blob of the liquid floated up.

At the palms of my hands,was water.

Inside the blob of water was a seahorse floating,and on its tail was a cotton swab-stuck. Like glue.

The janitor seemed shocked

"Humans will never change until they have suffered the consequences of their actions."I reached my arm out to the old gentlemen,showing him the blob.

"Unless a single person does not change, nothing will ever get better." 

I told him as he watched the tiny seahorse catches its last breath.

Bubbles escaped out of its mouth and the man gasped.

"And there goes Poseidon's inheritor." I sighed sadly.

"Even if you change in the near future-"

I looked down at the waves.

"I have no hope for the human race."

Turning back to him.

"So please-" 

I begged him, tears forming.

"Change now."