Dare #40: The diary of a Luckster

From SHSL_Anime_Shipper

Ohh maybe Makoto can be locked in a room with Junko for a period of time for a dare?

Day 1,

   I have just woken up in strange room, no windows, 1 white door, and an uncocious girl next to me. She seems oddly familiar. I would search her but I don't want her to wake up and call me a perv. I'll continue on, in the next day

Makoto Naegi.

Day 2,

   Ever since Junko woke up she has just been starimg at me. She hasn't  moved or even talked, she was just sitting there. I'm getting scared. More tomorrow, hopefully.

Makoto Naegi.

Day 5,

   Junko has been slowly moving closer towards me. I've never seen her do it but she's not on her original spot. She still won't stop staring at me, I'm more scared than in day 2. Why did Chris put me here, why keep me with her, why would Chris follow the orders someone who told him to do this. I'm getting ahead of myself. More on the Next day.

Makoto Naegi.

Day 6,

   I have no time to write, she's moving towards me. I don't know what's gonna happen to me, but I don't think I can write anymore. If someone is reading this and something has happened to me. Tell Komeada to not touch my stuff.

Makoto Naegi.

Hour 7,

   Makoto if you are reading this, it's me Komaru. I need to ask you on why you wrote Day instead of Hour? We had "Interviewed" Junko about what happened, and apperently you've only been in that room for 7 hours before you passed out after Junko poked your forehead. So yea. That's what happened.

Komaru Naegi.

PS: So do I still Komeada about your stuff or what?

Don't forget to ask and dare