Sahir feels confused

Story through Sahir's pov-
Next day in dreamland office
I entered in her office.My eyes were searching for Maya only.Even if I was feeling awkward by thinking to face Maya.But one day I had to face it.I went towards her cabin.She was not there.I felt a little sigh as I will get a time to relax a little.The moment I turned I saw Maya entering in the office.Her face was shining bright,her curls flowed in the air,her white dress was giving her a fairy look.I was lost in the moment.
She then looked at me.Her eyes met with mine.I couldn't move my eyes from her & neither she.She walked straight towards me & stands in front of me.Her eyes were so addictive.It speaks a lot of things which I tried to read.Doing it so,I was so lost again.
'Sahir,i want to talk to u,if u could please come inside my cabin.'Maya said this to me looking everywhere except in my eyes.The way she pronounced my name.I felt like I was first time listening my name.No one ever called my name with so much feelings & emotions.I went behind her as she entered in her cabin.
'Maya..'
'Sahir..'
We both said at the same time.
'okay u continue first ' I said it to maya.I felt a certain eagerness in my mind.I never felt like that before.
Maya nods at me.
'Sahir,mm,'She pressed upper lip in her lower lip.I noticed her plumpy soft lips pressed on each other.A certain urge of feeling raised in my heart when I saw those lips again.How much I was becoming obsessed for it,I wasn't aware of that.
'I wanted to say that,whatever happend between us yesterday,We should forget about it & move on so we can focus more on our work' Maya's words were pinching my heart.I just couldn't bear that feeling
How could she say as if nothing happens to her?As if she felt nothing after the kiss.Why is it bothering me so much?Why our kiss was not bothering to her?The way I felt ,how could she left that feeling so easily & so quickly?How could she move on so fast? One by one questions shuffled in my mind.I was getting restless.She looked at me for some kind of reply,totally unaware about my hallabaloo.
'Better'I said it to her without showing her my feelings.She was little surprised too.Which made me more restless.But I pulled her door & came outside.I called my staff & instantly get busy in work ,as I need to escape from those tornado in my mind.I dint wanted to think about Maya now as she was messing with head & yeah...My heart too!.