Maya confronts her feelings to her Mom

Next day morning
Maya was in Happy Mood.'Mom...Mom..Mom...Mom..'
She calls her mom so many times,thar her mom literally ran towards her.'What happened Maya?'She cupped Maya's face in hand & asked her worriedly.
But Maya smiled at Mom & Hugger her.
'Maya my child,' Her mom little calmed herself down,after seeing Maya happy after so many years.She brushed her hands on Maya's head as a blessing.
'Whats reason behind this happiness Maya'Her mom asked her with a surprised yet concerned face.
'Mommmmm I think I'm in love' Maya said it with a full off excitement.Maya's mom gets surprised.Her eyes widened with Happiness,shock & surpirse.
'What are you saying Maya?'
'Yes mom,I'm in love !' Maya was very Happy to confront her feelings at Mom.
'Who is the Man Maya?'She asked Maya with a little worried & tensed face.Maya looked at her & smiled.She then holds her mom's arms & swirled round with her.
'His name is Sahir ! We are working together since a week.I don't know about his feelings but I'm gonna confess him my feelings soon!'She declared it to mom.
'& What if he denies it Maya?What if he had no feelings like you have?'Her mom was indeed worried now for Maya.Maya stopped for a moment.She turned back & look at her mom.
'Then I'll make sure he will fall in love with me!'She smiled childishly & pressed her tounge in between her teeth.
'Maya,I'll get very happy for you only if you win his heart without forcing it'Maya's mom concerned for her.
'Mommm..You know me.If i decided that something is mine then it's mine!That's it!'Maya said it to her mom.Then keeping the same happy mood she left home & went to office.Maya's mom gets worried for her.