Chapter 6

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark."

A little over a month later after the couples getaway from Cabo, the news that you and Carmella had split up spread like wildfire.The two of you haven't been in contact since the flight back to home.As of now it was official.You were single,she was single and that's all that there was to it.

Theres been moments where you were a tap away from calling her but never had you went on with it.Even backstage at Smackdown Live the two of you would make brief eye contact before turning the other way and this was pretty much the algorithm that was set since the departure.

Right now you sat in the locker room sulking to yourself over the matter, this had definitely played a toll on you.

"Y/N man you got to let her go..."

You look up to see the perfect 10 Tye Dillinger.

"I know...it's just not that easy man..."

He pats you on the shoulder before taking a seat next to you.

"I'm gonna hook you up Y/N, I want you to get out of the dumps man.As a bro I want the best for you right now..."

"I'll take you up on your offer Tye"

"Nice! I knew you would come around!"

"When are you going to introduce me to her?"

"Later on tonight buddy"

"Wait...so she works here?"

"Yeah"

"Does she wrestle?"

"No more questions Y/N , I don't want to ruin the suprise...but yeah she's a wrestler that works here."

You sat back in curiosity.Who could possibly be the mystery girl?

—————————————————————-
                                      S4D
—————————————————————-

After your match you plopped down in catering to carefully think over the matter of the mystery girl.You played the process of elimination game...

Y/N POV

Okay so let's try the process of elimination.

Becky Lynch is single so she may or may not be a possibility.

Technically Leah and I've broken up so that wouldn't happen.

Charlotte Flair is a possibility.

Lanas married.

Can't be Paige , she's currently in a relationship.

Naomis married.

Sonya has a different preference.

I actually don't know anything about Asuka...

Mandy is a possibility.

Can't be Zelina...

Peyton is obviously with Tye happily I should say.

And the second half of the IIconics Billie Kay who is also a possibility.

Okay so that's the entire Smackdown Live women's roster.Now time to sort out the possibilities...

Charlotte.

Becky.

Mandy.

Billie.

Unless I'm missing someone these are the only eligible women that I can count as possibility's.

End POV

After more thinking later you got up in search of Tye.Minutes of walking later you spot him out with The IIconics.

"Hey Tye, hello IIconics" The IIconics gave you a peppy wave.

"What's up Y/N? Nice match by the way."

"Thanks I try,I try"

"Good match mate,that ought to be the main event of Smackdown Live if you ask me" Billie quipped

"Thank you uhh"

"Jessica McKay nice to meet you sir!"

You exchange hands.

"Y/N L/N, the pleasures all mine."

You gave her a sincere smile.

Tye ushered Peyton and left that went unnoticed by you as you kept focus on Billie the entire time.

"So Jessica tell me a little about yourself I'm all ears..."

She smiled

"Hmmm lets see,where do I began..."

Carmella POV

It's been so long since I've talked to Y/N.I guess you could say that I missed him.

I talked to Trinity about it but this heartache just keeps getting worse...

Yes , it's true that along the way I've developed feelings for Y/N that I didn't even know was there.

It was almost like I've gotten too deep into the the act that I found myself falling for Y/N...

I continue walking with my luggage when my eye caught Y/N and Billie.I wonder what those two could be up to...they aren't dating are they?

End POV

"And that Y/N is how I made it to WWE!"

"Im impressed, you and Cassie definitely deserve it."

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

You notice Carmella for a glimpse second before she continued past you around the corner.You sighed to yourself in defeat.

"Let's go find our friends shall we mate?" Billie says

"...Yeah let's do that"

For the entire car ride you sat back there completely quiet with your thoughts full of Carmella.By now you had realized that you were head over heels for her but you just couldn't find the opportunity to reach out to her.

"Y/N are you alright darling?" Peyton asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired that's all..."