Let me love you (Chapter 6)

''Liar! You said you love me!You said we're going to get married and now you're telling me that you have been married for almost two years and you didn't tell me?! You asshole!''

''I'm sorry, Yuri.''

''If you're sorry, then leave him and come back to me. Divorce him and marry me!''

''I -I can't Yuri.''

''Yes you can. I will wait Ryo-chan. Just divorce him and I'll wait.''

''I can't and I won't. I-I love Daiki, Yuri.''

''You don't love him! You were just forced to marry him.Look at me. I'm the one you love Ryosuke.''

''Yuri, have more respect on yourself. Let's end this. I'm married and you can find someone else to love you.''

''No! Don't leave me. You're the one I want. We're meant to be together. Don't leave me.''  Yuri hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go. Ryosuke struggled to break free.

''You will be mine. I'll make sure you'll be mine!''

''Stop it Yuri.''

''Get out! Get out! I'll make sure to get rid of him first and I'll get you back.''

''You won't do that.''

''Watch me. Get out!''

''Daiki. Daiki?''  The house was quiet and empty. Ryosuke panicked and ran to their bedroom. He opened Daiki's closet to find some of his clothes missing. He immediately dialed a number.

''Mom? Did Daiki come home?''

Daiki was comfortably lying on the bed with all his pocky boxes and milk.

''Who gave you permission to get into my house, my room and my bed?!''

''Your brother.''

''I'll kill that brat!''  Ryutaro clenched his fist in annoyance.  ''Get your ass off my bed.''

''No way!''

Ryutaro looked at him then joined him in bed. ''I told you not to come to me if you're going to cry, idiot!''

Daiki was quiet. He had his back turned away from the younger.

''Fine. You can stay here as long as you want.'' He can see his friend crying silently.

''You're what?!''

''I said, I'm pregnant you dork.''  Daiki rolled his eyes on Ryutaro.

''How could you be so careless and got yourself knocked out?''

''Idiot! I'm a married person. Arrgh! That's not the point! I'm a guy, Ryutaro. A guy.''

''Dude, I've seen everything under your clothes, I know you're a 100% male.''  Daiki got irritated and threw an empty strawberry milk can. The younger dodged it but better not to anger a pregnant person and shut his mouth.

''You think he'll be sorting everything out now?''

''I hope so. I told him to never come back if he cannot let go of Yuri.''

''You talk big and you're here hiding. Should I kick you out?''

''Ryu!!''

''Fine. Fine.''

''I'll take you home when you're ready.''

''Where are you?''

''Why are you asking?''

''I'm your husband and I'm worried about you. You've been missing for days!Come home now.''

''What about Yuri?''

''I-I've settled things with him. He won't disturb us again.''

''Really?!''

''Yes. Come back home, I miss you.''

''I miss you too.''

''Dai-chan!What do you think you're doing?!Get down from there!''

''Daiki, who's that?''  Ryosuke panicked again. His beautiful husband is again with another guy.

''Ryu! He said he missed me. Ryosuke said he wants me home.''

''Yes. Yes. I understand. Now get down from there or you're going to hurt yourself. Mom! Help me. Dai-chan's killing me!!''

Ryosuke found it funny. I think he's in safe hands this time.

''Shintaro! I swear I will kill you the next time you're going to let Dai-chan in this house---''

''Kyaaa! Ryosuke, I'll have Ryu drive me home---''

''No way! Let him pick you up!''

''He's my friend and he's going.to.drive.me.home. right, Ryu?''

Ryosuke could imagine a scary Daiki.  ''Yes. I'll drive you home. Arggh!''

''I'll wait then. I love you.''

''I love you too!''

''Oh god! I can't take this. Pack your things and I'll send you home!''

Ryosuke almost jumped the flight of stairs to get the door. He missed his Daiki so much.

''Daiki---''

He saw a tall guy outside his door but without Daiki.

''Y-Yamada-san?''

''Yes.''

''M-My name's R-Ryutaro--''

''Daiki's friend, right? Where is he?''

''H-He got kidnapped. Some guys stopped our car and took him.I'm sorry. Please, let us f-find him!''

He's on the cold floor. His head is bleeding and he's full of bruises. He's firmly clutching his stomach and protect it in any way possible thus other parts of his body got the beating.

''P-Please..s-stop..''  He begged the two men with him.

''He's still conscious?''  He heard a familiar voice talking. The new guy yanked his hair exposing his sweaty and bloody face.

''You're a tough one.''

''Y-Yuto...'' He earned a slap after and he dropped on the floor. Yuto kicked his stomach but it got his arm instead. He wouldn't be surprised if his arms are already broken.But he didn't care. He needs to protect his child. Ryosuke's child. Yuto kept on kicking him on every side until he cough out blood.

''If you agreed to be with me, this would never have happened to you!''

''I-I'm sorry..Y-Yuto. P-Please, let me go.''

''You will die here!'' Yuto was about to kick him again.

''Stop! N-Not my s-stomach.Not my c-child,please. I-I'm preg..pregnant. I'm pregnant.''  Daiki cried and sobbed, begging Yuto not to kill his child.

''W-What? Y-You're pregnant?''

''I'm sure it's a lie. He's a guy. He can't be pregnant!''  One of the guys spoke.

''Yeah. That's impossible.''

Yuto scanned Daiki's body. He was wounded all over but he kept his arms on his stomach. Daiki refused to change his position but to protect what's inside him.

''Get the car ready!''  He ordered the men.

''What are you doing, Yuto?!''

''I said, get the car. Now!''  He picked Daiki up who still refuse to let go of his stomach.

''He needs to get to the hospital or he'll lose the child.''

''Y-Yuto..''

Damn. Killing a child is out of the plan.