Chapter 3 - Close

Close - very near to someone or something; with very little space between.

When Takuya awakes, he felt ever so disoriented and cannot remember what happened and now he got to this place. Shin's home was beautiful. He has bookshelves with many old books on them and ornaments which were very unique but nice. Takuya could only remember sitting peacefully at the coffee shop with a coffee. He could not think of anything after that. He came to assume that he must have fainted and someone brought them to their home.

Takuya saw Shin's soft, beautiful face. He had fallen asleep at his bedside as he waited for Takuya to awaken. Takuya could not help but to touch and ever so gently play with Shin's soft hair. He felt the presence of Takuya's hand in his hair before he opened his eyes. Shin knew that his spell only makes one fall asleep, this was Takuya's own thoughts and actions. Shin slowly opened his eyes to see Takuya's restful stare. The sides of Shin's mouth curved upwards.

"How are you feeling?" Shin asked. "I feel okay. What happened?" Takuya asked, scratching his head. "You went dizzy and passed out so I took you to my place because I don't know where you live." Shin explained. "Thank you for taking care of me. I should probably go. I don't want to be a burden." Takuya said as he tried to get up. "No. Stay and rest until you feel better. Let me make some soup." Shin insisted, smiling. Takuya didn't want to say no since he did not want to disrespect Shin's wishes so he stayed for a while.

In the kitchen, Shin made some soup, popped open the cap of a small bottle and poured a liquid into it. Shin was determined that he would not let him go easily, even if it meant using potions to make him sleep so he would stay longer. He knew this wouldn't be fair on Takuya but as a 170 year old, he has waited all his life for someone to shine out from the crowd and to spend time with him.

"So, what is your name?" Shin asked, walking into the room and placing down the soup on a tray. Shin was trying to cover up the fact that he knows his name and to try to start a fresh with him. "Takuya. And yours?" Takuya asked. "Wonho" Shin replied.

The code is simple. You cannot give your warlock name to anyone unless you are married to the person or they are a warlock.