2

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I never thought I will fall for her. This sucks like real sucks. I mean what can be more shit if you are falling for someone older than you and she friend zone you. She thinks of you as a brother. A to the b-r-o-t-h-e-r, brother! Not just that, she has a boyfriend; a freaking boyfriend.

I got to find a way to win her heart. I don't care if she has a boyfriend or what (I bet I am way much better than her freaking boyfriend). How did I fall for her in the first place? This is so wrong, she's the one who should fall for me and I will date her, broke her heart and leave her the next day and ahe will beg for me not to leave her like I did to all the girls I've date before.

I have school tomorrow and I don't know if I can get an early night tonight. Thinking about her, my eyes close slowly as i drifted into my dreamland.

Like my prediction; I wake up late and I am late for school. My mother wasn't home. She was always busy; as busy as a bee. Worked for 24 hours; no time for me.

The school has already started when I arrived not to mention the class (it started 20 minutes ago, the teacher must be teaching already).

I sneakily (tip-toeing), walked at the back of my class. Trying to get into my seat; hoping not to get caught. One more step, just one more step and...

"Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?", Mrs. Lee just caught me (great I guess). "Shit!" (I was positive I said that in ny heart but...) "Yeah, shit isn't it? Detention after school! Now go to your seat!", Mrs. Lee bay and aftet that she went back writing in the whiteboard.

I sigh (who cares about the detention, like I never get one before), sitting at my place, I placed my beg on the desk and sleep (Yes, sleep). Just like that school finally over (nothing special, just an ordinary day with the girls flirting being all clingy around me) but my detention is not over.

Walking down the hall I enter the room for detention. Pass the letter to the teacher who's in charge and walked to get my seat at the back of the room.

Jung Haerin, the school biggest slut was sitting beside me. "Hey, baby!", she said with her fake ass voice (trying to sound cute but end up like she's drunk) but I guess detention gonna be fun. The teacher is out and I have a toy to play with.

"Hey~ you look hot today!", I said bitting my lips. Yep, it was a great day in the detention (if you know what I'm talking about).

It was already pass 3 when detention ended. My tutor will come at 4 and that facts make me run and 'Tak!' I bump into someone (what a great day).

"Ouch~ What the— Ugh! Watch where you're going. Are you blind? Look what you did, you just spill my expensive coffee. F— Ugh!"