The meeting

(Y/N) Pov

It was a normal day for me fighting demons and saving my partner from being squished by a demon. God I swear that I will help her learn to move when someone yells at her "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" I swear sometimes she is deaf.

But I guess today we are getting a new shadowhunter in the institute.

As I was waiting for the new shadowhunter my partner Elly was cooking cause she wanted to welcome the new shadowhunter but I swear her cooking can kill the strongest demon and it almost killed me O.O.

~Le time skip to when they shadowhunter gets there~

As I heard the door open I saw a blond haired guy that had gold like eyes and he was wearing a plain black top with some jeans and black boots.If I had to say he was pretty hot for a shadow hunter.

I walked up to him and smiled a bit.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)." I said while holding out my hand to him to shake it.

"Hi I'm Jace." Jace said while smirking and shakes it while pulling me close so his mouth was beside my ear and whispered to me.

"I would love to get to know you better."

I just smiled and pushed him away and said.

"Oh me to but I am sadly busy." I said while winking at him and walked up and kissed his cheek.

"Good luck." and walked away.

As I walked away I could tell when I meet this guy it will be fun to be on this institute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra

"Hey Jace you should try Ellys cooking, she cooked just for you." I said as I smiled.

"Uh ok." Jace said as he was sitting at the table as he was chatting with Elly.

"Ok I will get the food." Elly said as she skipped out of the dinning room and into the kitchen.

After Elly left for a couple minutes she came back with something that looked so beautiful but I knew her cooking it turns out beautiful but then you take a bite and boom your eating something so bad.

Elly put it in front of Jace.

"Eat up!" Elly said like a kid and sat down in front of him and just stared at him, waiting know how it taste.

"......" Jace just stared at it and then when he took a bite all you heard was a lot of swearing, spitting and then he started asking.

"Are you trying to kill me, did you know that was poison?" Jace asked looking at me.

"Uhhhhh......nnoooo" I said

while trying not laugh but then when I looked at him I fell on the ground laughing so hard.