Chapter 2 (Stalker)

(This is the house's lay out)

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

I wake up at 10am. I am still sleepy but i know i have to see the whole house. Yesterday i didn't see it because it was late and i was super tired.

I get up from bed and make my way downstairs to make (f/f) (favourite food).

When i am done making (f/f), i go and sit at the living room. I take the TV controller and open the TV to watch something intersting.

I stop at the news seeing it is something that involves Haddonfield, the town that i live in.

News reporter:"Yesterday's night was an interesting one. We heard that Michael Myers, that killed his older sister, his mother's and sister's boyfriend in cold blood, has escaped from the asylum that he was put in. Now let's hear what his physiacitrist has to say".

In the screen you see an older man, who is in his early 60s talking about this Michael Myers. You learn that he is named Samuel Loomis.

Samuel Loomis:"We believe that he will return back to Haddonfield to kill his sister but we are not intirely sure. Be aware that he is tall, muscular, has long hair and, possibly wearing a mask. Lock your doors and windows and stay safe".

I doze off thinking about what i just watched.'What??! I have never heard of this!! How can i not hear of it before i moved here?!!?That there was a killer in this neighborhood?!!?'

I get paranoid and get up to go close all the windows and lock the doors, even if it's morning.

'Wait, that Loomis guy said that he wants his sister not me. Pheww, thank god i am not his sister!!' I say to myself.

I return to my seat and take my laptop with me in order to do a search for this 'Michael'.

I see that he was a normal kid until he killed his family. This happend 15 years ago when he was 6.' He should be 21 now' i think. I am surprised that he did that in such young age. When i was 6 years old i couldn't even kill an ant!!

I got up from the couch and when to get ready to go for a small trip with my car to explore the city.

For good meansures, i grab my tasser too.

I put on my coat,open the front door, locking it and getting in my car.

I feel like someone is watching me. I look around but don't see a thing. I shrug it of thinking i got a little scared from what i have seen on the news.

I start the engine and head for the nearby park, shops and other places.

???'s P.O.V.

I hear a car engine start and go to my near by window to see who it is. I see my new neighbor in a car.

I think see knows that i am watching her because she starts looking around.

In the meantime, i will search her house to find more about her.

But before i can think anything else, i hear my front door open and someone talking.

"Babe, are you sure it's the right place to bang here?? Like i don't know did you hear the news?, that michael guy that killed his family has escaped and this is his house." a female voice said.

"Yeah i am super sure. Chill, he is not here. Just relax and leave the job to me " a male voice said.

Then i heard lips moving which disgusted me. I slowly went down the stairs. When i saw them i went in the darkest corner and got ready to attack.

When they turned away, i grabbed the man and slit his throat. The girl started screaming and went to the door. But before she could escape i shoved my knife into her stomach.

I, then, dragged them to my backyard and threw them in a hole i had dug earlier that day.

Then i made my way to my neighbor's house.

Time Skip

I was searching the house of my neighbor and found that her name was (Y/N), she was 19 and her parents were rich.

Of course i knew that already, seeing that her house probably costed more than some of the houses in this block.

Suddenly, i heard the same car engine, that i heard before, coming closer. I made my way to the back door and left.

I had taken with me a picture of her and her family. I don't know why, but i did.

I made sure to not make a mess, because she would know that someone broke into her house and probably would have called the police.

I made my way to my house, in between the trees, so to not get spotted because it was around 1:00 am.

I open the door to my house and went to relax for a while, before continuing stalking (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I returned from my tour and parked my car in the driveway. I locked it and made my way to my home to eat and get a nap.

When i went inside, i went to the kitchen and made one of my other (f/f), ate it and the went to take a quick nap.

One thing i didn't notice was a family picture missing.

______________________
925 words
Hope you like it!!!!
Bye for now💕💕💕