Ashido is Ashido

Ashido had asked Hagakure to spy on Kirishima. She suspected something going on with him.

It was around 9:30 and she was bored at this point.

Private Chat: Invisibitch and AlienQueen

Invisibitch: Nothing yet :/

AlienQueen: Dammit you can rest sorry for the bother

Invisibitch: Wait his door opened!

AlienQueen: Video!

Kirishima peaked his head out of the door and looked on both sides of the hall. Nothing suspicious whatsoever.

He walked to the dorm next to him and knocked on the door. The door opened and showed a sleepy blonde. "Hey, Shitty Hair," The blonde muttered.

"Thanks for letting me stay, Bakubro, I hope I'm not being a bother," Kirishima smiled.

"Not at all, you re-dyed your hair?" Bakugo mumble.

"Oh yeah, and thanks for the hoodie you can have it back if you want," Kirishima said.

"Nah keep it, now c'mon," Bakugo moved to the side to let the redhead in.

The door closed and Hagakure stood there completely shocked.

Private Chat: Invisibitch and AlienQueen

Invisibitch: HSJJMSMSKALMSMS
Invisibitch sent a video

AlienQueen: !!!!

Invisibitch: Ship is getting closer to becoming canon

AlienQueen: Finally!

Kirishima got up and looked at the sleeping hot head. "Morning," Kirishima said and walked to his dorm and got ready.

"I need to buy a new packet of toothbrushes," Kirishima sighed and looked at the ruined toothbrush from his shark-like teeth. "and more hair gel," He looked at the almost empty container.

He headed down to the first floor quietly and started making the coffee. "Morning, Shitty Hair," Bakugo yawned. Kirishima probably didn't notice last night but the blonde was only in a pair of boxers and a shirt, he really never did care about revealing his body did he?

"M-Morning, Bakubro!" Kirishima tried to lower his blush.

"How'd you sleep?" The blonde asked.

He was debating an saying good or okay, "G-ay, Okay! I slept okay!," Kirishima tried to cover up what he said.

Bakugo just mumbled to himself and got a cup of coffee. An hour passed by and nobody had gotten up yet.

"It's 6:00? Usually, some people are up by now," Kirishima told himself as he looked at the time.

As if she was listening Ashido walked into the room with a smile. "Morning children!" she said proudly.

"Good morning Mina," Kirishima laughed at his friend.