Todoroki's family will probably be the main thing for a while

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: So we're having a field trip this week, couldn't they have told us sooner?

Gravity?: I already had all the food and now we're missing that week for a field trip ;-;

BrokenBones: Don't worry it won't spoil until the week after that, remember we got the ones that were the farthest away from spoiling

Gravity?: Yeah you're right

"Hey, Love?" Todoroki said putting his phone away.

"Yeah?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm going to see my mom, I'll be back alright?" Todoroki told the smaller boy.

"Ok! Love you," Midoriya smiled, Todoroki kissed him goodbye and he left the dorms.

(Ok I'm using all their first names because they're all Todorokis)

"Shoto!" Fuyumi yelled as she ran up to her little brother and hugged him, "It's been to long! I never get to see you!" She smiled.

"Hi, Fuyumi," Shoto smiled. He looked over at his mom who was sitting in her bed talking to... "Natsuo?" Shoto asked surprised that his older brother was there.

"Shoto! Been a while huh?" Natsuo ruffled his brother's hair. "I got to get out this week since I go to college in America, decided to visit with Fuyumi.

"It's nice seeing you, hi mother," He waved.

"Shoto, where's the other boy at?" Rei asked.

"Ah, Izuku? He's back at the dorms," Shoto said.

"Can you give him this? I thought of him when I saw it," Rei handed Shoto a bag, he decided not to look at it.

"Izuku? Isn't he a boy from your class, the one similar to All Might?" Fuyumi asked.

"He's my b- he's my best friend and he's come with me to visit mom sometimes," Todoroki said, he could tell them about Izuku at a different time but now was for his mom.

"Do you guys want to eat after this? I want to catch up!" Natsuo exclaimed.

"Yeah, there's a really nice restaurant nearby," Fuyumi smiled.

After they talked with their mother they all went to a nearby restaurant.

"Too bad Toya isn't here," Natsuo sighed.

"Well none of us really blame him for the path he chose after what happened to him with dad," Fuyumi looked at her food.

"About that," Shoto spoke up and the two looked at him.

"Yeah?" Natsuo asked.

"Long story short, there's a girl in my class who knows Toya because she's a 'spy' for the villains though she really isn't and she's trying to make a plan to get Toya to change his mind about being a villain, I asked mom privately about bringing him to see her at some point and she said she was ok with it," Shoto took a sip of his drink as he finished talking.

"Really?" Fuyumi exclaimed, "oh I hope it works out, we would start being a normal family," Fuyumi said.

"Except for him," Shoto muttered the last word.

"As much as he hurt our family in the past, dad is changing," Fuyumi said, "you just need to give him time," Fuyumi said.

"He's had more than enough time to change," Shoto said hatefully.

"Just give him a few more months at least," Fuyumi sighed.

Buzz Buzz

"Hm?" Shoto looked at his phone.

BrokenBones: Eri just came by and she had the cutest stuff animal
BrokenBones sent a picture

Eri held a stuffed apple with a worm coming out of the side. Her long hair was a grayish white and her one horn stuck out of her hair only a little, she had on her overall dress with a button-up shirt behind it and she had a purse with a little flower on the side.

Todoroki smiled to himself.

IcyHot: She's adorable just like you ❤️

BrokenBones: ❤️

"Shoto Todoroki smiling? Who is that and what have they done to you," Natsuo chuckled to himself.

"My boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya," Shoto said and finished his meal.

"Really? When can I meet him?" Natsuo leaned over the table.

"You can walk back with me to my dorm and meet him if you want," Shoto said and got up as everyone else was finished and they had paid, leaving a tip, of course.

Natsuo joined the boy on his walk and Fuyumi decided to too as she never meet the boy.

"I don't know if you're allowed in the school grounds, I can text him to come out here and meet you," Shoto said and got his phone out.

IcyHot: Can you come outside the school gates? My siblings are here and they want to meet you, I don't want to risk getting in trouble if they aren't allowed on school grounds

BrokenBones: Yeah I'll be there in a few

Midoriya arrived at the gate in a few minutes and waved as he saw the familiar face. "Hi, Shoto, these must be your siblings?" Midoriya looked at the two older siblings, he already felt short next to Shoto but he felt even smaller next to his siblings.

"Hi, name's Natsuo Todoroki!" Natsuo put his hand out for the boy to shake which he did.

"Nice to meet you!" Midoriya smiled.

"Hi, Midoriya! I'm Fuyumi Todoroki," Fuyumi waved which e waved back.

"Ok, we should head back home, we'll see you later," Natsuo smiled.

"They seem nice," Midoriya looked at his boyfriend.

"They are, here it's from my mother," Todoroki handed Midoriya the bag.

"Thanks, I'll look at it when we get back," Midoriya smiled.

"No problem, love," He kissed his forehead, Midoriya smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

Jejekakskwkkw TodoDeku is so pure I love it. Also, I just love the Todoroki family?