Car Crash

Authors note:

Hey guys!

This chapter is a Michael Clifford chapter. Because he's Michael Clifford...

ANYWHORE.....

This will be a long chapter. Really long. I'm sorry...not really...you can never have enough Michael Clifford. ;)

Songs for this chapter:

Say Something- A Great Big World

Without a Word- Birdy

Afire Love- Ed Sheeran

Untitled- Simple Plan

Your POV:

I'm woken up by a gentle shake on my shoulder. I groan and hide my face in Michael's arm. I feel his chest rumble under my hand.

"Babe, are you awake?"

"No."

Michael kisses the top of my head and rubs his hand up and down my side.

"I wish we could stay like this but I know you have work tomorrow. You gotta go."

"I can just leave from here."

"Are you sure?"

"Damn it. I don't have my uniform. Ugh!"

I slid off the couch like I had no spine while groaning. When I land on the floor Michael burst out laughing.

"I'll get your keys."

I crawl over to my shoes while Michael turns the corner with a sweatshirt and my car keys.

"I didn't bring a sweatshirt."

"It's mine. It's cold out tonight."

I stand up and give him a peck on the cheek.

Me and Michael have been dating for 1 1/2 years and it's been one of the best experiences of my life. We became a tumblr couple after we literally bumped into each other at the mall.

*Flashback*

"Thank you so much for picking me up!"

I give my friend Y/BFF/N a quick side hug.

"No problem. When are you getting your car fixed?"

"I don't know! And I don't mean to be rude but drive like the wind! I'm gonna be late! Shit!"

She hits the gas and zig zags through the traffic. We make it there in 10 minutes but I need to be at at the register now! I jump out of the car before she can stop and sprint inside. Of course the mall is crowded with middle and high schoolers giggling, mothers dragging there kids away from everything shiny, couples, and husbands/boyfriends/fiancées looking for a last second gift.

I speed my way past Auntie Anne's pretzel place and the smell of pretzels and cinnamon hit me. My stomach growls and I curse myself for not grabbing a snack. I slam into something and instantly feel a cold liquid hit my chest and explode all over the place. I stumble backwards but a hand reaches out and grabs me before I can fall. I look down at my now ruined uniform and let out a groan.

"You've got to be shitting me!"

I look up and see bright green hair and wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry! Here, let me get some napkins."

I hear a thick Aussie accent

"I don't have time for this."

I push past the attractive guy and sprint the rest of the way to Hot Topic. My co-worker, Nick, gives me a relived look and I see the store is packed.