Chapter 4

____________________________
todo pov:
I begin to stand up, giving a hand to midoriya so he can stand up too. I grabbed him by the waist without any warning to him and pushed him back up to the tree. He began climbing the tree and I soon followed after.
when I made it back up, I see him in the corner of the tree shivering a bit.
I was pretty windy out, the inside doesn't get much wind but we still felt wind blowing. Not too hard, but enough for him and I to shiver.
I went over to another corner and saw a big box I had saved inside the tree. the tree had a little hole but a big hole for a box to fit inside. I put a box inside with pillows and a big blanket inside just in case I wanted to sleep here. I opened it, grabbed a pillow and the big blanket and walked towards midoriya.
"here! you're shivering a lot so use this blanket to comfort you!"
" but what about you?"
as I tossed it towards him, I told him that I'll sleep with him soon.

___________________________
Izukupov:
" Don't worry, I am gonna sleep with you."
holy crap he's gonna sleep with me? I cant handle this.
"let me fix a few things while you get some rest. I'll be back soon."
and so with that, he left me alone with a blanket and pillows for me to sleep.
He was a very old person. Old but I find him very unique.
I soon began to close my eyes slowly, watching the light go dimmer and dimmer.
____________________________
Todo pov:
I soon returned back, I brought some new books I had stored here around the tree so hopefully I can read with midoriya. it seems to calm him down and make him tired so I brought some new ones.
went i retuned back, I came back to see a beautiful soft angel making the quietest yet softest snores.
so beautiful  I thought.
seeing him in such a pleasing state.
I put the books down somewhere else.
I came up to him and laid down to sleep with him.
he's so warm.
this warmth reminds me of something.
not bad but, it's feeling like an ecstasy.
I began to get closer to him.
I hugged him and laid my head on top of his head.
so soft
i then lightly kissed his hair and my eyes started to close.
goodnight midoriya.
_______________________
YEET THIS IS SHORT BUT ILL MAKE A LONGER ONE I PROMISE