Chapter Thirteen

I was on my bed and David had his arms wrapped around me. I've been crying non-stop.

"David, she's gone, she's really gone, and I want her back." I cried into his shoulder. He took his shirtsleeve and wiped it under my eyes.

"Think of it this way, she is up in heaven looking down on you, she is your guardian angel." He replied rubbing circles on my back.

"You know, I've only known you for three weeks and you've already got me in bed." He laughed kissing my neck.

"Don't think you're getting anything, I'm not getting up!" I laughed wiping my eyes.

"You don't need to get up." He said rolling me on my back, his hands on either side of my head.

"Not today!" I replied pulling at his cheeks.

"You party pooper!" He laughed laying back down beside be. It felt good to have my mind on something less depressing.

"Is it to early to tell you that I love you?" I asked him putting my head on his chest and looking up at him.

"I don't know, it is to early for me to tell you I love you?" He asked me.

"I don't know, maybe you should try it." I winked.

"Melissa, I am in love with you." He said.

"And David, I am in love with you." I smiled laying my head on his chest.

"Does anyone love me?" Billie asked jumping onto my bed.

"Hey! I last saw you a week ago! How was filming?" I asked her.

"It was great, I may or may not be dating my co-star." She laughed.

"Awe!" I replied.

"So does anybody love me?" she asked.

"Well of course!" I winked.

"I'm gonna go." David said. "I've got to start filming." He laughed pushing the cover up. He stood up and Billie took his stop.

"Uh, oh, David, it looks like you've been replace!" I laughed.

"I am irreplaceable." He laughed strutting out of my room.

"Did you guys... you know?" Billie asked.

"No, almost, but I don't have the energy." I replied embarrassed. "But if we did YOU would have interrupted it!" I told her.

"Hey, a girl knows avoid that, if the trailer's rock don't come a knocking." She laughed.

"So, who are you dating?" I asked trying to get of the embarrassing subject of my sex life.

"His name is Matt Smith, he's very sweet." She said.

"That's great!" I replied. "I'm hungry." I replied.

"McDonald's?" She asked. I nodded, grabbing some clothing to change into.

"I'm driving!" I said running of the the bathroom to change.

"Don't you have class?" Billie asked.

"Billie, you were there when I graduated three weeks ago, of course I don't have class!" I laughed.