Buddy❤️❤️

Wish you a very very happy birthday my buddy Ashitasharma.. you are the one of the best thing happened in my life..

Wish you lots of happiness.. hope tujhe sari khushiya mile..  i know mein tujhe thoda tadpayi😜 but itna toh chlta h..

Live millions nhi nhi zillion of years😂taki tujhe sb iss planet pr Ashu amma bole😂😂..

I truely wish you give me invitation of Ashita Weds ***  😉..

Tujhe tera *** babu miljaye😉 aur mujhe mere jiju..

And after that i want invitation of Deshita's born celebration 😉..

Again wish you the lots of happiness for this special day😘..

This is the 1st special day of our life and second special day the day we met❤️❤️.. in april ❤️❤️

It's more than 7 months of our friends❤️

...........

Our friendship? Umm.. it was totally unexpected.. actually yes i didn't thought for a second also we will become buddies..

Our friendship started with a misunderstanding 😂 seriously misunderstanding 😂😂.. and then our talks go on go on go on.. i was actually thinking how much we will talk that also non stop😂😂.. such a chatter box we were, i guess we still are but couldn't chat much because of lack of time..

You taught me german remember.. but only 1-2 days😑.. then you taught me tenses that also gardly 1 day😂😂.. such a poor teacher 😝.. i actually worry for deshita🤔🤔 how you will teach her.. bechara dev sb use hi krna hoga 😂..

Acha last not the least.. enjoy this day to the fullest😘😘..love you so much buddy.. offcourse sister wala😂.. and miss me alot😂 and one more thing i m not coming to delhi😂 maine bas esi boldiya tha😂😂.. but i will come on 15 nov. If you want you can meet me that time❤️

Irritate dev a lot.. 😂.. tum dono ki shadi jldi hojaye😘 and you both get blessed with many babies😂😂..

And important baat rehgyi..

You know why i made another book for this?

Because your gift is still pending which i will pkst here only.. 😉.

But don't know when but the day i will write the first thing which i will write will be for you❤️..

Send me photos okay😉..😘😘

Bye and Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY❤️ have a beautiful day ahead..