Chapter 1

Ayami glanced outside the window of the car as she sees many blurry shadow of things flashing by.

Letting out a sigh, she looked at the 2 man in black suit in front of her.

Not like she's afraid of them or anything, that power already grant her enough knowledge to know for sure that they won't hurt her... Except on a few conditions.

Ayami is currently guarded by two personnel from Alice Academy.

The reason? Because they found out she's an Alice of course.

She already accepted the fate in which she will be scouted to the academy because her Alice already warned her about it.

Entering the Academy... If she can she'll rather refuse the offer immediately. Sadly, the academy didn't give her any choice.

Why does it sound so bad? Because the academy is technically a prison after all. Her Alice make her see the future in which she's isolated from the outside world completely. The teacher will smile and take her letters for her family, acting like they'll send it, but in truth they won't.

If she can, she rather escape the personnel from the academy using her second Alice but her first one shows her that it's impossible to escape the academy. In the end they'll force her to enter with force if they have to. And probably even use her family to make her obey to them. Plus, her second Alice affect herself too.

The academy is a cruel place after all.  She have a vision of a boy that's currently been forced to obey the academy because the academy held his sister.

Feeling awkward with the silence around her, she closed her eyes and clasp her hand together.

"I wonder... What will i see on the Academy?" she muttered softly but loud enough so the two personnel can hear it.

The reason she does this was so that the two won't be suspicious of what she's doing. With this, they'll know that she's just looking to the future of what the academy would be like for her.

Scenes of many things emerged on her head.

A girl about to be kidnapped? A flamboyant guy?... Apparently he's a teacher? Using his pheromone alice to...  'force' the kidnapper away? Explosion? Black cat? The guy using a whip to stop the boy with cat mask...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ayami stop her future viewing after that scene come up.

Letting out a sigh, she feel drowsy a bit because of the use of her power.

"It's better to use Oracle when sleeping after all. Thanks god my second alice help with that quite a bit." Yawning as she said so, she glance again outside to see a huge gate of Alice academy.

She looks around the gate to notice that a part of the wall seemed to be blown apart and was currently on fire.

"I guess Oracle didn't show me the future this time but the present huh?" saying that to herself, she look at the two bodyguard who seems to be unaffected by the huge hole on the Academy wall.

"Wonder if this is a common occurrence?" She asked but the bodyguards didn't say anything.

The car entered the academy in which Ayami was greeted by the sights of trees.

"It's like a forest..." She said as she take another look outside.

Surprisingly one of the bodyguards replied to her comments; "It is a forest. Six main building of Alice Academy is surrounded by forests."

"Oh... Is there any reasons why?" She question again in which the bodyguard just shook his head saying he didn't know.

Once again she close her eyes and use her Alice. Trying to get any more info of Alice Academy via Oracle.

"Consisting of Six main buildings... I'll be put into Elementary branch building i guess...  Class A is only for age three to nine? So I'll be put to B... The gates and walls have electricity... This is? A barrier?  On the entire academy? Made by Middle School Principal. Tch,chance of escaping is nearly non existent after all."

"Miss Ayami please restrain yourself from using too much Oracle without the help of Sleep. We're ordered for you to be escorted to your new class immediately after getting your new uniform." The sound of the bodyguard snapped her out of Oracle trance.

She yawned again before glancing outside.

"Guess i shouldn't have use Oracle too much after all." Ayami said as she continue to yawn.

Entering a building, she was escorted to an office where she will get her new uniform. The bodyguard then left her outside of the office before saying that she need to wait for a person named 'Narumi'.  In the meantime, she should just entered the office and wear her uniform.

Rubbing her eyes out of drowsiness, she grab the doorknob, and open the door.

Just to be greeted by the sight of a boy... Forcing a girl to a chair.

"...burn your hair."

"Ah it seems like I'm entering in a wrong time." Ayami rub her eyes again before closing the door. An act that didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS BOY!" The girl exclaimed while having a bit of tears on her eyes.

Suddenly, the window crash, and with it another boy enter the room

"Ow..." the boy said quietly before starting to complain to the boy who was holding the girl down.

Ayami yawned yet again. "Uhm... I overdo using Oracle again. Now i wanna sleep..."

The boys stared at her tired form before flashing a confused look to the blue haired girl. The girl who was pushed to the sofa continue to struggle pushing the boy who was sitting on her.

"Are you all right, Mikan?" two grown up entered the office in which Ayami notice one of them was the flamboyant guy with pheromone alice that she sees in her Oracle.

Couldn't help herself anymore, Ayami dropped to the ground, sleeping.

"See ya, polkadot panties!" was the last word she hear alongside an embarassed scream from the girl.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n: Here's the map of Alice Academy!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°A/n: Here's the map of Alice Academy!