Chapter 4

Ayami's POV

"So, ❤ once again she has returned much to the surprise of most of you. Mikan sakura has become an official Alice!"

I look toward the grinning girl who received congratulations from the others.

She looked toward me before her smile widen even more and ran toward me.

"Ayami!" Surprised by her sudden hug (assault?) i slapped her face with my notebook.

"Uwaaaah...  Ayami that hurts!" she said as she made a pouting face toward me.

"Duh, you deserve that! How am i supposed to react when someone i barely know start jumping and clinging to me!" I said as i made a pouty face of my own.

"Hehehe i just wanna say thank you for the warning you give me!" she giggled a bit before she grabbed both of my hand.

"Really!  Thank you!" her smile appear once again, making me flustered a bit. I never have someone so excitedly thanks me like this before.

"I-It's just a small warning! I didn't even say much!  I just said you'll have challenge from the class or something..." I said as i try to hide my flustered face.

She giggled at my antique when suddenly...

"Bakan! Bakan! Bakan!"

her head was punched down by knuckles coming from the girl with shoulder length black hair with a gun on her hand.

"Bakan gun. Quite a useful invention to shoot down idiots." She said as she take a seat.

"Waaahh stupid stupid Hotaru!  That hurts!" Mikan said as she touched the place where she has been punched (shot?) by the other girl's gun.

I moved my head and stared at the other girl who is also staring at me.

"My name is Hotaru Imai. I have Invention Alice." She said flatly before going back to focusing on whatever she's making.

"Hehehe Hotaru what are u making?" Mikan asked as she walked toward Hotaru's desk.

"Bakan! Bakan! Bakan! Bakan!" In which Hotaru replied with another barrage of Bakan gun's punch.

"Well they have a weird friendship." Anna said as she sweatdrop at the sight of Hotaru who's aiming her gun at Mikan with a look that's like saying "Come and I'll shot this thing again"

"Well there's not really much normal thing on Alice Academy anyway" Nonoko said as she mixed up some potions.

We laugh together before suddenly the potion explode on the classroom making our face black with ash.

"Waahh mister ghost didn't appear this time!" Nonoko said as Anna only nod while i still look toward my black hand.

"The class have never been this lively before..." Narumi's substitute teacher said while wiping his tears with a handkerchief.

"Hm? What do you mean? Pretty sure they're lively even before the two come in." Narumi asked in curiosity.

"Nah... Yeah they're lively but for once they're lively not at bullying me or doing naughty things, make me feel touched." the substitute teacher said once again before folding his handkerchief.

Narumi observed Mikan and Ayami who both have they're hand full with their classmates.

Suddenly, the door opened up revealing a beat-up pissed-looking guy enter the classroom

Glancing at all of us, the guy walked toward his seat and greet another guy with a rabbit.

It's quiet at first before suddenly Narumi-sensei clap his hand to gather attention.

"Ehem everyone attention please, now that everyone is here, i have something to tell you regarding the two new students Mikan and Ayami!" hearing he said my name, i looked up toward Narumi in curiousity.

"Well you all know that they're new here and all of that, therefore i decide that I'll point a partner to both of them!"

With that i looked toward Anna and Nonoko with sparkling eyes, they both reply my glance with a smile and Mikan quickly moved her own line of sight to Hotaru in which Hotaru held up a sign saying she's not gonna be her partner.

"Ayami's partner would be Class rep!" Narumi-sensei said as me, Anna and Nonoko sighed, dissapointed a bit but oh well... New chance to make new friends!

(A/n: okay this part confuse me a bit, i cannot remember if Narumi called Yu "Class Rep" or just his name.)

"And Mikan's partner would be Natsume!" in which Mikan made a shocked face at that and the whole class explode on an uproar.

"Eh? What's wrong with her being with Natsume anyway?" I asked, confused as to what's the big deal.

"There's particularly nothing wrong with it, but well... This is Natsume we're talking about after all." Anna said as she scratched her head.

Both Anna and Nonoko looked toward me who was tilting my head in confusion for a minute before remembering the fact that i was a new student.

Nonoko pointed her hand toward the boy who's late before.

"Natsume is kinda like the star of this class you know? He's popular! All the girls love him and all the boys look up to him! With his Alice that control fire, he's one of the few students with the rank 'special'! Exceeding triple star!" Nonoko explained thoroughly.

"Oh? So the problem with him and Mikan is?" I asked again, still couldn't quite catch up to the problem.

"Jeez remember the first day at school? Where Mikan got challenged by Natsume and all of that? Plus he's popular with all the girls. Every girl on our class want to be his partner...some would kill for that place... And now a new girl who had feud with him before suddenly got the role!" Suddenly I understand why it become such a big deal.

I looked toward Mikan in pity before looking toward Narumi again.

The lessons continued until Narumi got to went away and the substitute teacher got boo-ed by others yet again.

A boy with dirty blond hair walked toward me. A bit fidgety, he seemed to be piecing out what to talk.

"Uhm... Ayami right? Hi my name is Yu Tobita! People usually just called me Class Rep! You're free to call me anyway. I'm the assigned partner for you." Said the boy as he smiled and offer me a handshake.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled back, taking his hand on a handshake, suddenly he dissapear in front of me.

A woman with brown hair and a tall man with grey brown hair is standing together. Looking toward the academy from far away.

The scene change and now the woman is holding Class Rep's hand.

...

"no AlICe"

"CaNT uSE aLICe anYMORe"

"...kan... Mikan..."

Tears rolled down upon Class Rep face as Narumi announce his non-existing Alice.

"HOTARU!"

And suddenly everything blank out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n: Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a while! I got carried away on my vacation with my family that i forgot to write new chapters lol.

Anyway writing the future sighting is hard! Reading it back, it feels a bit awkward so might gonna edit that later. For now, please vote and comments, I'll highly appreciate it and i see you all next update see ya!