15 • Roommate

Donghun looks at me in a serious face. Jeong In doesn't dare to speak about anything but he just gulp his foods down.

"What a good new friend you got," He says while smirking.

"Stop it, Donghun-ah," Seongwoo suddenly shows up and Donghun walks away.

"Haneul-ah, you okay?" Seongwoo asks and I nod quietly. I continue to eat my dinner quickly and return to my dorm. I enter my room and thank goodness Donghun is not there. I sit on my study desk and open my books.

I write out some notes from this morning's class and plan out some notes for tomorrow's lesson. I do some mathematics exercises and look at the clock. Woah, it's 9:46 in the evening and I'm doing my homework. I take out my phone and call my mother.

"Hello? Haneul-ah, I miss you!" I hear her voice as soon as she answers my call.

"Ohh eomma. I miss you tooo! Oppa and Hayul slept already?" I say in a very cheerful voice.

"Hayul already fell asleep. Your oppa is not home, he's busy with his new comeback," She says while sighing.

"Right, I heard about it too," I say as I read a news about iKON having comeback this September.

"How's life there? Is it tough?" My mother suddenly asks and it makes me stutter.

"Hmm.. some parts were really tiring but some of them are fun. I have many friends here, they're... nice," I say while suddenly remember Donghun's cold behavior towards me.

"That's great, who is your roommate?" She suddenly asks and I'm clueless.

"It's a boy.. no- listen up first okay?" I say before she could actually cut my words. "They didn't have enough room to seperate boys and girls equally.. and it happened to be me who is unlucky," I explain to her and heard her sigh again.

"That's okay but make sure to tell me if something happened, or tell Yunhyeong abour it," She says after inhaling a long breath.

"Alright. I'll go to sleep now. Make sure to take your medicine and rest a lot. I'll make sure to give oppa a call," I say and we bid our goodbyes.

I close all my books and put them on the racks in front of my study desk. I look at Donghun's bed and he's still not there. I shrug it off and head to my bed right away.

[Lee Donghun's POV]

I was about to enter my room but accidently heard Haneul's conversation with someone. I stand near the door frame to hear their conversation.

What? Yunhyeong? 'That' Yunhyeong? iKON Yunhyeong? Is her brother? Daebak! She suddenly ends her call and stands up. I back off a few steps and she is not lying on her bed.

I go downstairs to wait until she's really asleep. I finally get upstairs and enter my room.

"Donghun-ah," Someone suddenly shocked me and I nearly twist the knob loudly.

"What do you want?" I turn around and ask Taeyong I whisper.

"Huh, since when do you care when someone is asleep?" He asks and I ask her to leave.

"I want your History reference book. The one with yellow and red stripes." He says while chuckling. I point to my bag on the chair and he go and take them. I finally go to twist the knob without any noise.
________________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! 🙈

Please promote this book if possible ❤️