CHAPTER 8 "Bad Luck"

Yuri's POV:

At this moment I, MYSELF is in a really BAD SITUATION I don't know how this all happen cause for me it just HAPPEN you know...

*FLASHBACK*

I was heading straight to my destination then suddenly I bump to another person AGAIN but this time when I look to see that person I, MYSELF suddenly got stun by lightning  why you  ask? well because the person that I just bump into is the heroine that goddamn heroine in this freaking story....

well whatever I'll just say sorry and excuse myself, well here it goes "sorry"~I said showing my apologetic smile "no no it's fine it was also my fault for not looking on the way so as an apology from me how about I treat you to lunch right now"~ she said with her oh so positive vibe...

Damn it how can I get away from this.... oh how about I turn her down then go yep that's it "no it's fine"~I said then walk away but then again she surprise me by pulling my arm back resulting to me pushing her down the floor...

"I'm sorry"~I said being guilty damn it the way she looks right now draw a lot of attention even the capture targets are damn....

*PRESENT*

that's what happened so right now this heroine that we have here is crying like an angel while ofcourse the capture targets is making her calm to stop crying while glaring at me seriously do they really have to glare like that my day even got worse do i really have a lot of Bad Luck today oh come on.....

BLUE💙: Sorry for the superrrr late update guys but pls..

   Support & Lovelots😘