The Never Lying Eyes

~1~

Sometimes there are moments in life which make you feel useless, not wanted or unloved. For some people their entire live consists just of these moments. What makes those moments even worse is the thought of the people or maybe just this one person that put you in such a situation. But how can you know how to protect yourself from people like that? How can you truly know when to believe someone and when not? In the world we live today, is there even such a thing as trust? They say the eyes are some kind of portal to the soul, but I’ve experienced it in a different way. Every time I looked into someone’s eyes I always believed that there is some hope left for the people on this planet. But in 99% of the case I was wrong. More than just wrong. All the trust I’ve given so far has always led to bad things. Whether it was the trust I gave to friends or to my own family. The only thing that keeps my mind happy on earth is that one people I met, that had a mind like mine. A mind that never wants to hurt another person in any kind of way. There really aren’t many people like this and it’s hard to find them and gain their trust.

People nowadays are afraid of so many different things. They can be anything from wild animals to love, hate to losing their home or a big theme like war. But from my point of view, the only thing you should be afraid of is yourself and the war with your inner voice.

 It may seem weird to hear such things from me. Why? Well, let me introduce myself. I grew up in a family which I thought was filled with love and that we would manage to go through everything together. The most important person and my absolute role model always used to be my mum, I mean until now. In my eyes she was always this beautiful, so amazingly strong woman. No one could ever tell her to stop living or stop chasing her dreams. Why? She says she did all of this for me, so that I could have a normal life, a happy life. But why do I feel so bad then? Why can’t I just be happy with what I have left? There’re so many people out there which have a life that’s by far worse than mine. And that thought just makes me hate myself even more. And that’s why accepted life the way it is.

My name is Ever and this is the story of how I became who I am today…A fighter! A survivor in this world of which I’m sure we’re close to destroying it by our stupid actions we do to each other and mostly to the people we think we love.

Hello. So this is my first ever story on wattpad. I hope you'll like it and please rate it and leave comments on this story. It is my lifestory and of course for a person like me it's weird but at the same time it feels so good to write about everything. So please just respect the plot and all the decisions I've made in life so far. Thanks, Amela!