002

I've been waiting by the doors of the shopping centre for twenty minutes. Now I'm starting to believe that all celebrities are as they call fashionably late.

I turn around and see Brad
walking towards me with a bright smile on his face. I walked towards him too so we met in the middle.

"Hey," He says slowly as his eyes take in my appearance.

"Where's Joe?" I answer and see that Brad is wearing a Hard Rock Cafe t shirt with a leather jacket, black jeans and his black doctor martins as usual.

"Oh yeah. I spoke to him earlier he said he didn't need to see you, you have the job," He says smiling and last night I was thinking of what to say to not embarrass myself in front of them both. Luckily I don't have to talk to Brad's manager.

"Really?"

Brad's POV:

"Yeahhhh,"

"Thank you," She edges closer and looks like she wanted a hug but she was too shy. I step closer and give her a hug she smelt lovely like strawberries or a fruit salad. I wanted to keep hugging her but she'd think I'm weird (which I'm not by the way) so I stepped back.

She was wearing grey jeans with a black jumper and blue Nikes. Simple but she looked amazing.

"So I was thinking do you want to hang her for a bit since your already here," I say and scratch the back of my neck. Then continue "I mean you don't have to it was just an idea,"

"No I'd like to," She says quickly and catches up with me. I smile back and we make our way to Hmv.

"This is my favourite shop," I say as we come to the entrance, I really needed to show her our cd that we released this year even if she's seen it.

"No way, it would be mine too except I haven't had time to come to come here yet. I had to settle in with school and stuff," When she said the word school, my brain stopped and I pulled her to one side from the doorway.

"School?" I frown, I didn't know she was still in school she can't legally work until she's sixteen I face palm.

"Yeah I'm aloud two months off because I had already done the stuff their covering now then I have to go," May shrugs and frowns at my expression.

"But your not sixteen," Instead of going in the shop, I continued walking to a small coffee shop and pulled May behind me. "You looked older,"

"I'm always getting told that. Is there something wrong with me being 15?"

"Yesss," I sigh, she was pretty and I thought after i get to know her maybe I'll ask her out but now I can't really.

"Oh okay,"

"It's just that I don't know whether our management could pay you or not. Since your under sixteen,"

She swivels to face me. "I've just remembered that I needed to visit my Nan, sorry Brad,"

"Ohh," I nod and back off and suddenly find my Doctor Martins very interesting. "Do you want me to drop you off?" I ask; patiently wait for an answer.

"But you can't drive,"

"I can, got it last week,"

"If your okay with it, I don't want to intrude,"

"No, no. I have spare time," I answer and smile brightly. If only she knew I was going to take her to my favourite place. Oh well. It might not have ended up as I thought anyway. I let the thought drift off and led May out the centre.