Chapter 13.

Emma's pov.
"Ethannn," I whine still sitting in the passenger seat of his car. We've been driving for about 30 minutes now. "Shh babe. We're here." He says holding his hands over my eyes.

"Why can't I see?" "Cause it's a surprise, remember?" He turns the car off and hops out. "Don't open them!" I hear him yell as he jogs around to my side. He opens the car door for me and quickly puts his hand back over my eyes and helps me out of the car. "Ok can I open them nowww?" i plead again, holding onto his arm. He doesn't respond but instead just walks while holding my hand. I soon enough feel grass beneath me and can hear the crunching of it. "Where are-" He cuts me off by removing his hands off my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes to see a big empty field, that goes on for as far as your eyes can see. "Why'd you bring me here?" I ask blushing. "Lay down with me." He whispers. We both lay down on the grass together, and I start cuddling into his chest. We both admire the starry sky above us, until he holds his phone out. The time read 11:11.

"Make a wish, beautiful."

I stare at him for a few seconds. Admiring his beauty, in and out. "What?" He asks. I respond with a longing kiss on his lips, to which he responds back. I can feel him smile into the kiss which causes me to do the same. We finally let go, both of us panting.

"I wish this night never ends." I say moving a strand of hair out of his face.

"Me too Emmy. Me too."

A/N
Hey! Decided to just give a short little cute chapter. I've been trying to think of some good plots for you guys so sorry if you're annoyed by my lack of updating:( but i promise i'll try updating atleast two chapters a day! if i'm not updating, in the mean time you can read my other Ethan Dolan books! luv you and tysm for reading xx