G's Races

Werewolf Race (Wolfix)
Werewolves are shape shifting humans. There is a very fine line between W.Wolves and Shapeshifters. A shapeshifter can turn into any humanoid person or creature but has to have at least one feature of themselves. A W.Wolf is a cursed human who turns into a giant dog. There really is no way to figure out which human is a wolf other than if they are a bit more affectionate or aggressive and if they were the type that was turned, a deep scratch they may hide under clothing, hair, or bandages. They tend to be the best guards, as wolves are very protective.
Different types of W.Wolves are:
-Lone Wolves (Plus sub-categories)
-Pack Wolves (Plus sub-categories)
Lone wolves prefer solitude away from other wolves. Pack wolves are all about staying away from other races, being among their people.
Subcategories:
-Lazy Wolf
-Active Wolf
-Alpha
-Omega
-Protector
Lazy wolves are the cuddly ones. If you know one, they are the types who love pets and rubs and may lay in your lap (regardless of form)
Active wolves are the type who are always moving. They tend to be scouts for their pack since they're the fastest.
Alpha wolves are the leaders of packs. They take charge and are the ones who are willing to meet with other packs to discuss things.
Omega wolves are second in command. They are often women, despite women wolves being a bit rare, and are often the spouse of Alphas.
Protector wolves are the most aggressive. They are more often than not were once traumatized humans, which means they are very untrusting.
Wolves live long lives, average about 100-200 years. They don't tend to get common illnesses, just like demons, but it isn't impossible.

Vampire Race (Wolfix)
Vampires are similar to wolves, as they can be born or turned. Unlike the wolves though, vampires are one big "happy" family. They have one leader, who currently is Evangeline Faith Dalia (Demon of Misfortune)'s older brother, Crixus Dalia, or more commonly known as the Vampiric King. Vampires are turned by getting bitten by a vampire and then drinking the vampires blood themselves. It's a long and painful process, which is why most vampires aren't turned anymore and are born into the race. They tend to be reclusive and do not step out into the sunlight often. They are pale, but not as bad as a piece of paper. They tend to have dark hair, wear dark clothing, and their eyes glow. The stereotype is that every vampire has red eyes, which is false. They can have crazy eye colors but for the most part, it's rare to have a red eyed vampire. When they step out into the sunlight without a jacket (hood up) and sunglasses, their skin burns severely. There are different levels of burning before they burst into flames and disintegrate.
They start to get sunburn like marks. They can be healed and may leave small scars
Their skin starts to peel a bit, not severely, but it's still painful
Their skin starts to char like a steak on a grill. This cannot be healed and leaves very bad, painful scars.
They burst into flames. It's inevitable that they will die

Different types of Vampires:
-Leader (Very hard to get)
-Scavengers
-Ambassadors
-Soldiers
-Caretakers
-Criminals (Not every vampire is a criminal, but some prefer this life)
Leaders are usually passed by blood, whether you were turned by this person or they are related to you. They can be beaten for the leadership, but it is incredibly difficult, especially against the Vampiric King.
Scavengers are the vampires that walk around, gathering blood or new members of their family. They tend to be the most physically appealing, as they are very flirtatious in order to get what they want. They are the type you mostly want to avoid.
Ambassadors are the vampires who go out to meet with other races so their leader doesn't. They tend to be charismatic and have a way with words.
Soldiers are pretty self-explanatory. They spend their life training to fight for their leader when needed.
Caretakers are all the vampires that take care of their people. Doctors, cooks, stay at home parents. They take care of anyone they can.
Criminals are a bit tricky. They tend to be vampires who were turned or rebellious vampires who were born a vampire. They usually live in secret away from the others and tend to do whatever they want to. Stealing, murdering, vandalism. They don't care. They'll live long, fun lives.
Vampires can live eternally if they are careful enough. The most powerful may be able to withstand the sun longer and can live immortal. They can't turn into bats, but some vampires can transform into "Bad Omens" like a crow or black cat. They can easily get in your head with their charisma. They don't really get along with any other race, especially Demons (Due to the feud between the Vampiric King and Misfortune) and Werewolves. They have super speed, speed varying based upon how powerful the vampire is. Baby vampires don't feed upon blood until they are 1 years old and have teeth.

Ruler: Crixus, the Vampiric King, grew up 8000 years ago in England. He fell in love with a beautiful human. About a year later, they had a daughter named Serenity Dalia, a vampire. As the human he loved couldn't handle having Serenity, she died from childbirth, leaving him to raise his baby girl by himself. He's cold and ruthless and only shows affection to his young daughter.

Demons
Demons are very interesting. Technically, there are two primary levels of Demons. Demons and Devils. I won't be discussing Devils, as I did not create them, but since I can pinpoint the differences in the two, which is why I am writing this myself. Demons are magical beings of Hell. There are different levels of Demons.
-Greater Demon
-Common Demon
-Servant Demon
-Lesser Demon
Greater Demons are most commonly the main ones you see. They are the ones with titles and lead wars. Among these are The Emissaries of Death, The Deadly Sins, etc. They are often the Second in Command to Devils or are Lone Wolves Who run big organizations.
Common Demons are simply demons who work for Greater Demons or do not have titles yet or never will. Usually relatives of Greater Demons who did not inherit their title are Common Demons.
Servant Demons are demons who also serve Greater Demons, But are not Common Demons as they are not very powerful. People like Vavakin's servants or Death's Guards are Servant Demons.
Lesser Demons are demons who tend not to show themselves. They live normal lives and don't like to fight. Cerin's Shadows are an example of Lesser Demons.
Random facts about Demons:
Demons aren't Devils. As I stated before, there is a very fine line between Demons and Devils but the main being that Devils are MUCH MUCH more powerful.
Demon babies are very restless. When a Demon is having a child, depending on what race the Father is, determines the restlessness. Demons tend to marry other demons. If the mother is more powerful than the father, the baby is calm. If it's the opposite, the baby is restless. For example, Evangeline and Vavakin Reign. Jade, their first child, was a pain for Vangel because Vangel is a Greater Demon and Vavakin a High Level Devil. Their daughter is a Devil since her father is, and since Devils need more magic and Demons don't have as much, Vangel couldn't provide the magic which put her under a mass amount of pain.
Demons and Angels hate each other. Though, an Angel can become a Demon by committing a sin. They become Fallen Angels until Trial and then, if guilty, fall to Hell. They are tortured and then become Demons.