Lunas Realms

Unfinished—

The Spirit Realm (Luna)
~ Current Ruler ~
Name: Tree. Odd name but she knows.
Looks: Well her normal Looks is a porcelain doll of sorts, she looks extremely innocent at times when truly she's just one odd curious soul. But Green eyes are Apparent. The Doll also disguises herself as a spirit animal, more of the small ones. Where she can be easily carried by the other spirits, or the people who can look into the spirit realm without much help.

Location: Only can be found by spirit animals, which are hard to follow since they can disappear from view and reappear.

Hints to Recognize them: Ask the Spirit Animals for their name, the one the responds is the realms Ruler.

Side of Balance: She's actually on both sides, either helps out the Good or Bad. Either way her curiosity is the reason why she makes these choices.

Summary of Power: She controls all that goes in the Spirit realm, holds the lost souls. The Spirit Realm is also named as Limbo, or the Underworld. This Realm doesn't Align with most mythology. But it is known everywhere, and through a different name. All overseen by the same Person. Who has given herself the gender she sees that fist best. She can always use the spirits near by to her will, to protect her when needed, chill the room and kill a living being with a single harsh touch. She's honestly a hard person to than unless she solidifies herself enough for someone to hold. The Spirit Realms leader is a secretive person, and so is her Realm. It's everywhere but can never be seen by the livings eyes. The best weapon to defeat her with is with her curiosity, usually she would read the story through the souls but most of the times she rather surprise herself. The spirit realm leader is gullible use hat against her. Or just kill her. But the way to kill her won't be revealed unless it's by her special friend.

Thelonius Glim - The Dead son of Pride

~How to Find the Realm~
Well! This realm is actually in every single realm. There's only a thing called levels, and these levels are for the people who can see the spirit realm. So there's the normal level where you just see the spirits and the living, then the level where you're actually in the world.

It's basically you can just see the spirits and never the living. You can see their spirit, but you can't see their living body. It's usually hard to tell who's a spirit or not until you realize they can't walk through walls.

Then comes the glasses, where you have settings to see one level or the other. But not all levels can be seen, like the level of the rulers home.

~ What it is imagined like ~

Well the Spirit realm is like the Ocean really! All these odd spirts just swimming around in the what would be considered as air just Mimics the ocean animals. Just they're all different sorts of animals who all follow different gravity. Anyways! All kinds of spirits are part of the spirit realm, they're just in their own level that belongs to their realm. Some spirits are smart enough to find their way into other levels and learn about new species.

~ More Information ~

This realm holds the information of everything possible. But it's all a disorganized mess. Until one of Death's Grandson was the one to Organize it once he found his way into finding that special Library. And the reason why Tree doesn't like being around the boy because he had absorbed too much information and is probably the only soul who can give her a threat that works.

The Dijinn Realm (Luna)
Ruler - Nassira Laayl, She is the Princess of the Realm really.

Looks ~ Has a sky blue hair gradient that goes to white to the ends of her hair, then she has her blue and purple traditional belly dancer wear. Wearing a head chain as her crown, lays itself on her forehead, lots of jewelry embedded into her clothing and she wears a lot of it, mostly Bracelets and anklets and then she has her few Piercings, then she carries around a staff which has peacock feathers as its top. Literally has a peacock as her pet.

Side of Balance: She's a good person. Especially with her realm being the realm of Magic entirely. She can't abuse her power. She needs to keep it pure for the other genies and magic users to use it as they please.

~ Extra Information ~
Almost everyone in this realm are dancers, not experts but they do follow the South Asian way (in the earth realm) honestly it's fun to them! They adopted Hawaiian as well, that being just as great and exciting than anything.