Blue blur [Ch.2]

I woke up due to a bright blue light shining in my eyes. I opened them and it was blurry. It looked like a face. When i opened my eyes to see who that was, it dissapeared. What was that? Meh, i was probably just a hillusion.

I groan and turned on my phone. 2am. Ugh. What should i do...I decided to go shower. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Even though i bet nobody else is here exept me. But, it felt like someone was also here..watching me.

I turned on the shower. After showering i put a towel around my waist and was about to leave the bathroom when i heard a smack behind me. I turned around and saw that blue blue again before it vanished. What the hell is going on?? Is someone pulling a prank on me?

I opened the door- what the fuck!? It was locked!! Why- how- someone is pulling a prank on me. "Who the hell are you!? Get out wherever you are asshole!" ; I shouted. But i heard a gasp too. From who? Someone was definitely here.

"Grrr, i swear, when i find you, you're dead!!" ; i said and walked into my room to change quickly. After that, i checked all the rooms, but didn't find anything. He probably left when i shouted. Good.

I looked at the clock. 4am. I still get an hour atleast before my first period... I sat down on the couch and turnes on the tv and watches the news.