⛰Chapter : 2⛰

⛰Seoul : 7:00am⛰
——
—-

-

Routinely my body wakes me up early. My phone lights up on my bedside cabinet as I tap the home button to check the time.

I sigh as I sit up and slide my slippers on.

"Morning babe." Gyuri smiles from the toaster as I walk in. "Morning." I groan tiredly.

"Toast is ready, sorry its one brown and one white I ran out of white!" She laughs as she carries hot toast to me at the table.

"Don't worry about it." I smile as I thank her.
"Boo!" I squeal at Kwang Su as he crawls wobbily towards my feet.
"Ohhh." I grunt at I lift him up and put him on my knee, fixing his ruffled hair.

"Getting heavy." I smile at Gyuri as she comes back to the table with her own toast.

"Ohhh, I know....grow up so fast right?" She pouts at him.

I butter my toast with butter and scrape the marmalade jar that ran oit a few days ago.

"Need to do abit of shopping me thinks." I say in a high pitched voice as I tickle Kwang su's tummy.

"I have coupons for Min's." Gyuri licks butter off her lip as she routes in her bag and produces three coupons.

I pick one up and take the other two from Kwang su's mouth as he chews the sides of them.

"Hmm, 15¥ all together.....not bad." I inspect the coupons before shoving them into my pocket.

"Ill drop this mister off to daycare and head down there."
I throw my plate in the sink and rest my hands on my hips as I head back to my bedroom.

I change into a pair of black leggings and a brown fluffy jacket and pull on my runners as I grab my bag.

Gyuri passes a dressed Kwang Su to me and a dummy which she shoves in my mouth and shuts the door behind me with a "Good bye!"

I suck the dummy to soften it and then shove it into Kwangs mouth as I haul the heavy front door open and head out onto the cold streets.

"Would Kwangie like to come shopping with mommy!?" I ask the mute baby as I notice the nursery doesn't open for half an hour.

"Lets go!"
He pulls at my ponytail and sucks on my hair as I speed off to the shops.

-

I grunt as I wrestle his chubby legs into the seat of the wire trolly and push it into the supermarket.

The aisles are quiet as its a Saturday and nobodys out yet. I skate around trying to get all my shopping before the rush comes in.

Eggs
Noodles
Onion
Carrot
Jam
Marmalade
Butter
Water
Baby food
Fruit
Electricity

I search my bag before I find my list that I wrote last week. I fill my basket with the neccesaties and head ti checkout before I hear my name being called.

"Chunja! Chunja!"
I close my eyes and turn around, recognizing the voice.

"Young Gi!" I put my fake smile on.

Young Gi- A 24 year old restuarant receptionist who lives in a house on the outskirts of town. An extremely good looking and rich man if I must say. Hes muscular and tall too.

"Chunja!" He gasps as If he's out of breath and he smiles as he looks into my eyes.

"C-can I help you?" I smile as I adjust my bag strap.